Panacur Equine Paste 10% Horse Dewormer, 25g
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for horses from all trots of life, regardless of age, size or body condition.
- Crafted with a tasty apple-cinnamon flavor your horse will love.
- Helps control strongyles, a type of parasitic worm, migrating larvae, pinworms and roundworms.
- FDA-approved over the counter medication that’s safe for foals, pregnant mares, older horses, miniature horses, horses that are thin and underweight.
- Easy-to-administer oral medication.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Durvet DuraMectin Paste 1.87% Horse Dewormer, 0.21-oz tube$7.95Chewy Price
- QUEST PLUS Gel Dewormer & Boticide for Horses & Ponies, 0.5-oz syringe$17.14Chewy Price$16.28Autoship Price
- QUEST Gel Dewormer & Boticide for Horses & Ponies, 4 count$54.52Chewy Price$51.79Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Equi-Bits Horse Dewormer, 1.25 lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Probios Equine Probiotic Apple Flavor Soft Chew Horse Supplement, 120 count$25.38Chewy Price$24.11Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish 25 High-Fat Weight Gain Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag, bundle of 2$83.98Chewy Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Ulcergard Omeprazole Paste Horse Treatment, .22-oz syringe, 4 count$155.96Chewy Price
- Panacur Powerpac Equine Paste 10% Horse Dewormer, 5 count$76.49Chewy Price$86.49List Price
- DealAbsorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$42.99Chewy Price$62.69List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealUckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$25.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$60.00Chewy Price$85.98List Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$14.99Chewy Price$19.92List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Fenbendazole 10%; 100mg of fenbendazole||Oxibendazole.||Ivermectin 1.87%.||Moxidectin.||Mineral Oil 91.4%, Soybean Oil 6.8%, Gilsonite 1.3%...|
|Health Feature||Anti-Parasitic||—||Anti-Parasitic||—||Hoof Care|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Go to product
I have been using this product for more than 25 years, it has always done a great job. Will use it for as long as I have horses.
I use this for my cats - it's effective & a safe economical way to deworm cats - especially if you have a bunch. I have been using this for years.
No, I do not recommend this item. I do not see this killing my horse's worms. I was looking to buy an Ivermectin product, but none was available. Why is this? My horse has this bot developing inside next to the skin and it is still there.
Necessary and Economical Hard to find economical wormer since people went ivermectrin crazy during covid
Yum, my horse loved it, ha, ha! What I really love is the super quick, prompt delivery of my order and the fact that horse wormer is one of Chewy's product offerings. Thank you Chewy!
Convenient to order
While I wish this was flavored so my horses would take it easily, having the convenience of ordering online was helpful. My local stores have been out and aren't close so chewy saves the day having the necessities for horse owners.
Rotation horse wormer
Excellent rotation wormer. Arrived on time as promised. Date was current and I was able to keep my rotation timely.
Very safe and effective!
I used this to deworm 20 cats and 2 dogs. It was very safe and effective! I went by an estimated weight per cat, of 10 lbs, so for 20 cats, I measured enough of the paste for 200 lbs. I fed them the paste mixed into a large bowl of canned food and gave each cat approximately 2oz of the food. No more worms!
This is a very safe de-wormer. I use it for my dogs.
Loved being able to order this online from Chewy. The convenience is great and the customer service deserves more than 5 stars!