PATPET Triple Filter Ultra Quiet Pump Cat & Dog Water Fountain Dispenser, Blue, 75-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps make it more fun and safe for pets to stay hydrated.
- Ultra-quiet, continuously flowing design is soothing for both dogs and cats.
- Filter element inside the fuselage can fully eliminate impurities in the water.
- Transparent shell design can easily judge the remaining water level, helping ensure an uninterrupted stream.
- Square design helps make the machine more stable and harder to overturn.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Swan Cat Drinking Fountain, White$33.77Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$56.86Chewy Price
- Catit Flower Plastic Cat Fountain, 100-oz$22.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Catit 2.0 Flower Fountain Triple Action Water Filter, 12 count$43.56Chewy Price$49.99List Price$41.38Autoship Price
- Catit Flower Fountain Cleaning Set$7.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Catit Triple Action Pet Fountain Filter, 5 pack$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Pet Fit For Life Pet Water Fountain Replacement Filters, 6-pack$16.17Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Necoichi Tilted Stress Free Raised Cat Food Bowl, Large$26.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1.0 Cups$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup$21.20Chewy Price$26.50List Price
- Frisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1.25 cups, 2 count$14.18Chewy Price$14.92List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
No Replacement Filters. Water stopped flowing.
I purchases this product in September and my cat loved it at first. It is now November and the water has stopped flowing out of the spout and slowly trickles out of the side only. I have taken it apart and put it back together multiple times to see if that would help, it did not. I would like to purchase a replacement pump, but that is not available along with not being able to purchase new filters. I bought this water fountain because it had such good reviews and was affordable and I completely regret my purchase.
So Far It Seems Great
I have a cat who's had really bad diarrhea and I usually give her well water that has a high level of magnese in it. I have been doing what I can to change her diet to see if something in it could be the issue and also just sent a stool sample to my vet. I'm not saying this has solved her issue as I've only had it 24 hours and am also giving her Kaopectate along with a bland diet, but she did seem quite pleased about after I installed it. She laid next to it with her paw on it like she knew it was her's for a good 5 minutes after I soaked the filter and put it all together. Her two sisters have shown interest as well. The only things I worry about is how much electricity it uses as the cost of energy is insane right now and I can't find a way to get replacement filters (which I didn't even think about until after it had already shipped, I'm thinking I might be able to find simular filters from a different brand and make them work, will update this at that time).
Nowhere to buy more filters! Very disappointed
I was very pleased with this product for the first few weeks, until I went to order more filters and found that there is nowhere to order more filters! I even tried the manufacturer's website, and they're nowhere to be found. Sadly I can't use this anymore, as the whole point of it was to have filtered water for my dog. I would not recommend this product.
Auto cat fountain
Cat's love it. Easy to put together and take apart to clean. Comes with small brush to clean the tube inside. Had bought 2 ceramic fountains in the past 1st one inside where filter was broke off, 2nd one did not work past a month and they were the pricey one. So far good quality for a cheaper price. Very satisfied.
Does it Work?
It just doesn't work properly. If I take it apart and put it back together it will tribble out some water from the fountain for a day, maybe. This is the second one of these gadgets I've bought and the first one was cheaper and worked for a few days. The pump just isn't strong enough. Definetly down't waste your money.
Great buy, very pleased
Its easy to setup, and bigger than I expected! I am very happy with my purchase. I have 2 cats and they drink a lot of water, Also I want them to be healthy, so filtered water seemed to be ideal. It came with 2 filters also. Its really quiet, like no noise at all!
Water fountain quit
I accidentally wrote my review on a food bowl. The review was meant for the water bowl. We bought it in June 2022, started using it when delivered in July 2022. It stopped working and it's only October 2022. Prior to that my cats absolutely loved this.
Cat Water Fountain
The fountain works fine. However the filters seem to be only available from a certain monopoly which I do not wish to deal with.
Best of two
This is the second water fountain I've bought for my cat, and this one is so far the best. He loves it. It's quiet, clear and can see water level, one spout with a shallow water trough. It's so easy for my kitty to lap up the water from the shallow trough. He's never been so hydrated.
Great for small animals
For what this is, it works very well. It's quiet and I love that. Our yorkie seemed to like it, but its too small for our mini doodles. The water is gone too quickly. It definitely keeps the water clean - which is a change from what their water bowl usually looks like. For it to fully be helpful for our family though, it would need to be quite a bit bigger. It took me a while to figure out where the cord was supposed to go. I wish the instructions had been a little clearer about that. Once I figured it out, the rest was easy to get set up. There are also several typos/grammatical issues in the instructions, so you have to push past that to get it all up and running.