Paw Inspired Critter Box Washable Fleece Guinea Pig Cage LinerBy Paw Inspired
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- The liner’s raised sides help keep your pal’s cage clean and protected, so you can say goodbye to scrubbing dirty cage corners and bottoms.
- When it’s time to clean, simply shake it out in the trash and toss it in the washing machine.
- Perfect to use in habitats for guinea pigs, ferrets, rabbits, rats, hamsters and more!
- Highly-absorbent, fast-drying liners wick moisture away from the surface to keep your furry friend’s home dry and comfortable.
- Soft, velvety fleece material is 100% dust-dree for a healthy environment for your small sidekick.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Ferret, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
best liner ever
I have massive cages for my Guinea pigs. I love these liners. I Line the cage with them & then use smaller fleece pads to change out every day. These liners are so easy to vacuum each day ! I have 6 of them, so every week I’ll replace & throw the dirty one in the wash (after shaking it out.) They are absorbent & so far, have held up to many, many, many washes.
Not worth it
We thought this would simplify cleaning our Guinea pig cage and would decrease the waste of other disposable bedding, but this did not work. The liner is so filthy with hay remnants, hair, urine, feces that I would never be willing to put that in my washing machine. We ended up throwing it walkway, which completely defeats the purpose. I am so disappointed!
Smaller then they say
I bought the one for Midwest Cages and it's atleast 3" smaller and doesn't fit. Will still use it because it helps save money but disappointed highly
After years of buying bedding and trying other kinds of pig fleece, this thing blows them all away. It washes beautifully, keeps the mess from going through to the liner, and our naughty pig can’t get under it! So great that we bought another one to put down while we’re washing the first one. It also doesn’t seem to harbor smell! Fully recommend.
Fantastic great liners
These liners are fantastic I highly recommend . They go up the sides of the cage and keep everything inside
doesn’t last long
Wish this liner lasted longer. Had it just about a month and it’s already coming apart. I even cover it so the pigs are not directly on it.
Definitely worth the $$$$
I recommend this more than the flat cage liners. I know it's a little pricey but definitely worth the purchase.
Did not fit
The description said it would fit a 2x3 base and it’s huge. Thankfully chewy has the best customer service!
New favorite Cage liner
Easier to clean than a regular fleece liner. A quick sweep & run with the hand vacuum only took a couple minutes.
So much easier!
This liner makes daily spot cleans so easy to just sweep up. Nothing gets behind the corners anymore and I can just throw it in the wash. It’s very soft!