Paw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gently removes dirt and foreign debris from your dog's paw in an easy, no-hassle fashion. No more struggling with your pup in the sink!
- No need to risk an entire soaking with the hose. This product was invented to be stress free for both you and your dog.
- It's as easy as adding water and gently dip each paw into the paw plunger.
- No soap, detergent or chemicals are needed. This is ideal for dog who have skin sensitivities.
- Helps thwart paw soreness that is often caused salt and other foreign matter in the environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Plunger Medium for Dogs, Blue$22.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Warren London Deep Cleaning Dog Paw Fizz Tablets, 12 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Warren London Pawdicure Dog Nail Polish Pen, White$8.99Chewy Price
- Warren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Don't Shed On Me! Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse, 20-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Paw Plunger Petite for Dogs, Pink$17.98Chewy Price
- Kurgo Mud Travel Dog Shower$12.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Cleaner, Pro Blue, Petite$15.36Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$5.61Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.33Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.01Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.71Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Incredible Skin Spray for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
Large is BIG!
I ordered a large size because my dog goes between medium and large depending on the item. Well this particular item is VERY large. I should have gotten the medium but either way, it works great and my dog was so shocked to feel the nice warm water on his paws instead of freezing hose water! Would definitely buy again, just in a smaller size this time, lol.
Just moved to Michigan with my English Bulldog and just in time for the snow and slush. The Paw Plunger is a lifesaver. Keep it by the door with fresh water after each walk. The salt and chemicals on the sidewalks and street were irritating his feet. This takes care of the problem!
It worked well for my 100lb lab. It made all the difference during the last rain in my area. It was a great purchase and I would very much recommend it to others.
Waste of money
Liked the idea, but it is a hassle trying to get dogs paws inside the plunger. Not like your dog will dip their paws in on their own.
Quicker & easier than a bath
I got a large size for my 90 lbs golden retriever. It works great. It goes up to her elbows. We both like it better than a bath. Second time using it was much easier than the first. What I did was, I explained it was the cup or the tub. Washed and dried all her paws. Then one treat for every foot, touching her paw again, before I gave it to her. If your dog is smart, they'll get the idea.
This plunger is HUGE!! I have 2 Boxers and this thing makes their paws look small. Very impressed by easy to use and clean. Still have to use a hand brush to get dirt out of nails, but this saves us from having to clean paw and lower arm area. Great product
awkward, unwieldy, inconvenient
I was excited to try this product, but it proved to be unusable. The size is huge....bigger than needed I believe....heavy once water is in it....I couldn't figure out a way to take off the top and clean it....don't think there's a way...and the whole thing freaked the dog out.
I wasn’t sure if this was going to be a waste of money but it absolutely was a great purchase! My 8 month old puppy loves it ( obviously if dog fights it, it does not matter how handy item is!). It gives us the ability to quickly clean his paws before coming in the house with mud. It will be a big help this Spring!
Must have for paw Soaks
Got this to help with soaking my Mastiffs paws. I had tried ziplocks and every kind of container. After multiple infections and struggles with paw soaks this has been a life saver!
It works well
We have three labs and purchased this to help keeping them (& our house) clean after a muddy run in the yard or swim in our creek. We have used this several times and it has been a great help thus far.