Paw Plunger Medium for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gently removes dirt and foreign debris from your dog's paw in an easy, no-hassle fashion. No more struggling with your pup in the sink!
- No need to risk an entire soaking with the hose. This product was invented to be stress free for both you and your dog.
- It's as easy as adding water and gently dip each paw into the paw plunger.
- No soap, detergent or chemicals are needed. This is ideal for dog who have skin sensitivities.
- Helps thwart paw soreness that is often caused salt and other foreign matter in the environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Shedding Blade, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Paw Plunger Petite for Dogs, Black$17.95Chewy Price$17.98List Price
- Paw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- CONAIRPROPET Dog Medium Comb$11.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs$8.99Chewy Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Hot Spot Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Foam, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Oatmeal & Chamomile Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz, bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
167 Customer Reviews
Just what we needed!
This thing is awesome. Gets the job done and gently brushes the paw pads while you're "plunging". But, *very important to note* as other reviewers have mentioned: This thing is HUGE! My pup is 65 lbs., so initially I was going to order a Large based off dimensions provided. Read reviews, decided to go down a size and ordered a Medium instead just cause of our pup's size. It is still so massive, LOL! Easily could have ordered a Small. For scale: When I get a paw in the cup it goes right to the middle between his Carpal Pad and elbow, which is fine but I think the world of dog owners could do well with just a Small (and if ever a size below that, try that too, haha). Love this thing nonetheless! Huge help (and in my case, a cost savings when compared to regular replenishing of grooming wipes just for his dirty paws alone). Highly recommend!
Awesome to have!
Works great for our 50-65 lb dogs. Love using to clean their paws very quickly!
I think this paw plunger is a great idea, but for large dogs whose legs are long. We have a Shih Tzu who has wide paws and short legs. I bought the medium because the small would not been wide enough for his paws, but the height or depth was more work than it's worth. Trying to hold his paw in the plunger was a task in itself and trying to move the plunger up and down was difficult. Quicker to just rinse his paws off in the sink or use a doggie wipe.
Works great, I read other reviews and opted for the medium over the large for my 90lbs German shepherd and fits his paws great!
I live in southern Minnesota and really needed something other than shop rags to wipe off my Molly's paws. Rain and snow are not a good thing when your pup comes in and has found the biggest mud puddle in the yard.... I thought it would take a while for my Molly to get used to having her paws cleaned with the paw plunger but it was a breeze...and no more muddy paw prints in the kitchen... It's great! I'm sure that I'll use this all year long...
The product is good; the customer service was great!
This is a handy and helpful gadget! Though my dog is not thrilled with the process, it is very doable and much better than the wiping with paper towels that we have done in the past. Chewy.com also kindly helped me correct a mistake I made in ordering.
I think I should have gotten the small one. This one is a little big for my cocker, but it still works wonderfully (as long as the mud isn't up to her belly, which it has been recently). I believe this would work even better for short-haired dogs.
Husband thinks it's great!
I'll admit I only added this item to qualify for free shipping. My husband loves it! Uses it with a very stubborn cattle dog's muddy paws. Cleans them better than wipes. Glad I added it to my order.
Easy and Useful
I needed a quick, easy way to clean my Husky/Shepherd's paws after coming back in from our backyard (its a mud-pit at the moment - had trees taken out and its Georgia so when it rains its a mess). After reading reviews for this I felt good that it would be useful despite it looking a little like a bubba keg. I was very happy with how well it cleans off the mud/dirt from his paws and quickly. The only difficultly I have with it is that my dog is less than helpful/enthusiastic about letting me dip his paws in it but we're working on it :D
Best Clean Paw Solution
This has been a game changer in our house. Our dogs track in everything and just wiping their paws still left paw smudges on our light vinyl floor, especially after they walked through the garage to get into the house and stepped in the salty, grimy road debris cars track into garages in a Michigan winter. The medium is the right size for our Labradors ranging in size from 65-85lbs.