Paw Plunger Petite for Dogs
About This Item
- Gently removes dirt and foreign debris from your dog's paw in an easy, no-hassle fashion. No more struggling with your pup in the sink!
- No need to risk an entire soaking with the hose. This product was invented to be stress free for both you and your dog.
- It's as easy as adding water and gently dip each paw into the paw plunger.
- No soap, detergent or chemicals are needed. This is ideal for dog who have skin sensitivities.
- Helps thwart paw soreness that is often caused salt and other foreign matter in the environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Plunger Medium for Dogs, Blue$20.10Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Hot Spot Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Foam, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- CONAIRPROPET Dog Medium Comb$11.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs$8.99Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse, 20-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Shedding Blade, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- Paw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Small dog paw Plunger
It's not that great. If you have a very small dog, the flaps are really too stiff and hurt my dog's paw. I'm going to try to work them to be looser and if not, will cut some of them off. Good idea but not working well for us.
Paw cleaner for dogs.
I've used this for Riley a few times now, and it really works well. Since he's a mini daschund and has short legs, sometimes it's hard to get his paws in, but we manage to do so.
waste of money
Rubber around top was puckering. This wasn’t what I expected. I’m not sure what I expect. I ordered a Muddy Matt and it works great because it doesn’t require your dogs paw being pushed into a small hole. I donated this item to our local thrift store.
Great for cleaning paw
Works great for what I need it for was a little worried about the brush but my dog doesn’t make it seem like it hurt just doesn’t want me doing it
Great for dirty little feet
I had one of these for my large dog in the past and it works great for cleaning mud and sand off their feet. Once you get them used to the process it’s not a big deal.
This is a must have if you have any dogs. It works great and makes those muddy days a lot easier to tackle.
cleaning cat paws
Excellent job cleaning off paws, the lid is difficult to get on/off, but the bristles work really well. We use it on our long haired cat when she comes in from the rain, who doesn’t enjoy the water, but it works really well.
petite is aptly for petite dogs
Petite is for tiny tiny dogs, waaaay to small for small dogs, wish I would have sized up
Awesome Paw Cleaner
I am not understanding the negative reviews. I have had this for a long time and anything new is a bit difficult to use and get use to. However, I tell people about this product all the time because IT WORKS! No, you cannot see the dirt, why would you want to? When I use this, I ensure my son's paws are inside all the way and I motion the cup up and down at least 3-4 times before removing each individual paw immediately wiping his paw with a white wash cloth that is solely for his paws...that lets me see whether or not he needs to do the process again. The cup I purchased was the perfect size. I do not use the top cover at all, for me, it's pointless as when finished using the product I rinse it out and allow it to air dry. The handle is nice because it provides extra handling support unlike the other versions out there that may not be as easy to use. Point is, when it's raining and muddy outside, this by far helps get the dirt off more than a simple wash cloth could ever do.
Ok not Great
Dog doesn't like it. Hard to get her paws in - she is a mini dachshund. Haven't had much use for it yet this winter due to the weather. Will try again.