Pawfect Pets Premium Elevated Dog & Cat Diner
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3 Bowls - 6-cup; 48-oz per bowl / 1 Bowl - 4-cup; 32-oz||8-cup; 64-oz||5.5-cup; 44-oz per bowl||8-cup||5.75 Cups/46-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
About This Item
- High-quality, thoughtfully designed set looks great in your home and makes mealtime more comfortable and enjoyable for your precious pet.
- Sturdy, gorgeous, one-piece bamboo stand is water-resistant, virtually tip-proof, will not warp or crack, and includes rubber feet to prevent movement.
- Aids digestion by straightening and lengthening the digestive tract to limit gas, bloating and indigestion; also helps ease back and joint discomfort.
- 4-inch tall set includes two 5.5 x 1.5-inch bowls that hold 1.5 cups each and two 5.5 x 2.5-inch bowls that hold 2.5 cups each.
- 7-inch tall set includes three 7.5 x 2.75-inch bowls that hold 6 cups each and one 7.5 x 2-inch bowl that holds 4 cups; an o-ring under the bowl’s lip prevents spinning and limits noise.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 12-cup$28.89Chewy Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 5.5-cup$36.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$22.32Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Set The Table Non-Skid Pet Bowl Wire Stand, Medium$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Frisco Elevated Dog Diner, 8 Cup, White$25.61Chewy Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$18.09Chewy Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$14.24Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
204 Customer Reviews
water stains immediately
Product looks good but doesn't work. My dog is not messy but as soon as she drank from this there was water all over the wood on the bottom. You will literally have to dry it every time your dog drinks from it to keep wood from being stained and damaged.
great--if your pet doesn't spill
I bought three of these at different times, and have one on each level of the house. I have two cats, neither of which is very sloppy, but a little water does come out of the bowl from time to time, and when emptying and refilling. In each of the three stands, black mold has developed on only the right side. Not sure what's going on here or if these are even real wood, but I'll stick with the silicon bowls and plastic feeders from now.
Do Not Waste Your Money
This item arrived in pieces. Not as in it needed to be assembled, but as in the entire wooden part was in pieces. The glue was visible as were the nails that were supposed to hold it together. Total junk. Chewy was kind enough to offer a refund right away and told me to toss the item or donate anything that is usable. I only put 1 star because the system required me to put a "star" rating. Ugh.
Crumbled immediately out of box
I was excited about this purchase because I love that it comes with different sized bowls so you can have a deeper one for water and a shallower one for food. However, I unboxed the stand and it immediately fell apart and I can see that it was only held together by tiny staples and hardly any wood glue. If it fell apart just by being unboxed, I can't imagine it would have lasted very long with daily use. I see that other reviewers have had the same unfortunate experience. Shoutout to the great Chewy employee who immediately refunded me for this purchase! 0/10 Would not recommend!
Perfect for our aging small yorkie mix
Our little terrier loves to get every last lick of his bowl to the point where he will push the bowl around. He has a very high chance of having a collapse trachea because of how small he is so anything we can do to avoid that and make him more comfortable we will do! This water and food bowl has been perfect for both and looks so great too. Love how it comes with exchangeable bowls so you can always have a clean one handy
Nice on Paper, Bad Execution
I thought this would tick all the boxes: stylish, right size, 2 different size bowls. However, the construction is so cheap, it arrived in 4 pieces, well 6 actually if you include the footpad and plastic bumper that fell off. And they included 3 bowls of one size and 1 of the other.
Mold forming under the bowls
This is definitely a nice looking set of dog bowls. Unfortunately, water leaks and accumulates underneath the bowls. After five months I noticed mold forming where water was laying in the corners of the wood. I wouldn’t recommend this. Replacing with bowls that have a metal stand.
Perfect size and height for my dog chewy to eat from
Just what I was looking for. A slim elevated eating bowl for my large golden retriever. Well made, came with 4 bowls, perfect color for my kitchen. My dog loves it. It does not move when he’s eating and the bowls are deep enough to hold his food and water
Not so non-skid
I really wanted to love this bowl, but beware it is NOT what I would remotely call non-skid (on our standard vinyl tiles)! The little anti-skid pads are teeny tiny, and I imagine if you have a dog larger than 8 lbs they'll be able to push this around. We're giving this away because I'm sick of our dog dropping one piece of kibble on the base and then spilling water everywhere as she pushes the whole contraption all over the floor. If non-skid is important to you, save your money!
Wobbly piece of garbage
Don’t bother, You’ll just have to return it! Took it out of the box and it almost fell over. One plastic ‘foot’ wasn’t even attached.