PawFlex Equine BandaFlex Disposable Horse Bandage, 10 count
About This Item
- All-in-one horse leg bandaging system comes with an attached wound pad, making for a truly one-step application.
- Patented design prevents creasing and non-slip grip keeps bandage in place without pulling hair or irritating wounds.
- Versatile bandage stretches to double its length for 100% bounce-back, a comfy and flawless fit, and complete coverage.
- Water-resistant and breathable bandage won’t shrink when wet, allowing for ultimate comfort and extended performance.
- Disposable bandage is durable enough to be washed and reused multiple times, making it cost-effective and convenient.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tenda Hoof Fish Oil Horse Moisturizer, 1-gal bottle$28.95Chewy Price$35.69List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Tenda Finish Mesh Kaolin Clay Horse Treatment, 15-lb box$21.26Chewy Price$20.20Autoship Price
- Tenda Painaway Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Lotion, 16-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$9.98List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Tenda Icthammol Salve 20% Horse Cream, 16-oz jar$15.95Chewy Price$22.04List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Finish Line Easypack Horse Hoof Packing, 5-lb tub$16.05Chewy Price$32.67List Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Finish Line Kool Out Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Poultice, 45-lb tub$42.95Chewy Price$50.73List Price$40.80Autoship Price
- Finish Line EZ-Willow Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Poultice, 5-lb tub$17.21Chewy Price$20.47List Price$16.35Autoship Price
- Finish Line Blaster Essential Oil Horse Skin Care Spray Refill Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$10.29List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Finish Line Blaster Essential Oil Horse Skin Care Spray, 1-qt bottle$12.74Chewy Price$14.34List Price$12.10Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Aloe Vera Veterinary Skin Care Horse Cream, 4-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- EquiFit AgSilver CleanTalc Horse Powder, 8-oz bottle$30.00Chewy Price
- Theracyn Horse Wound Care & Skin Care Hydrogel Spray, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||Hoof Care||Hoof Care, First Aid, Recovery||Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Love the convenience
Love the convenience of a bandage that is easy to apply. That being said you will still need Vet Wrap to keep it in place. Even with Vet Wrap on, it will slip down and rotate on the leg eventually. I changed it every day. It costs too much for what it is but is quick and easy to apply. So you need to weigh convenience against cost. I gave it three stars because it doesn't perform as advertised and is costly.
Great Product worth the try.
We use the Equine BandaFlex all sizes on our thoroughbreds. When need to cover scrapes or cuts on legs. We leave the Equine BandaFlex on them when they go to the racetrack to protect the areas. So far so good BandaFlex stays in place. While jogging, galloping.
Great idea, but didn't work for me
I had high hopes for this product. My horse had a wound on the outside of his front cannon bone right below his knee. I was hoping that these horse bandages would eliminate all of the cotton, tape and wrapping that I was doing. Unfortunately no matter how tight I made it, the bandage would not stay up. I ended up having to use elastikon tape, and once I did that I could no longer remove the bandage without it ripping, rendering the re useable feature useless.
Not for me
I don’t understand the great reviews for this product. It’s flimsy and way overpriced. I still have to put vet wrap over it. I won’t be buying this again.
My OTTB came in from turnout with 3 gruesome wound on his hind leg. All were clear to the bone. Naturally I was facing wrapping for months! The worst wound was right below the hock on the outside of his leg - a terrible place to bandage. We tried 10-12 different methods, but all slid down from the worst wound. Saw these and thought what the heck - they are fabulous. No slippage even while turned out and Chewy had the best price by quite a bit!
Absolutely a Necessity for any Equine Owner
I ordered these a a year ago and luckily didn't need them until recently when my OTTB cut his hock in the front. Worst spot but these were fantastic to put on with ointment and use a standing wrap initially due to swelling. After a day or two, I just used these and they helped keep the debris out and helped it heal properly. I live in the south with lots of sand and rain, especially after he hurt himself. This is something I will always keep in my medicine box.
These wraps ripped easily as they were being applied. Once on, they slip. I used vet wrap and elastikon to keep them on.
These quick wraps have been a life savor for healing summer sores on my newly adopted burro. They stay on and do not slip. I kept one on for 24 hours because of my work schedule, No problem. These are a new addition to my Equine First Aid Kit! I highly recommend them.
These have come in very handy. Very easy to work with&clean for reuse.
Love them! I recommend them to everyone
Great! I used vet wrap over it to make sure it stayed on well. The first time I didn't and it slid down - my horse is on full turnout and with vetwrap it stayed on beautifully. Highly recommend.