PawFlex Protective Sleeve Disposable Dog Bandage Cover, 3 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be placed over PawFlex disposable bandages to prevent curious pups from doing damage by licking or chewing.
- Quick and easy way to cover and protect hot spots, insect bites or wounds, and can simply be tossed out when finished.
- Comes with 3 tubular-shaped and easy-to-use bandage covers for fast and painless wound care by just pulling into place.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive cover won’t pull fur or irritate delicate skin while keeping doggie bandages securely in place.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 0.5-oz$10.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$10.77Chewy Price$10.23Autoship Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.41Chewy Price$7.00List Price
- PawFlex Universal/Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Small$7.95Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, Large$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealShed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Hot Pink, Large$38.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 2-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone Long E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Small$26.54Chewy Price$29.49List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealPet Parents Allergy SoftSupps Immune & Allergy Relief Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Great Concept Poor Sizing
XL is too small even for a golden retriever!! I was so excited to get these but am now so disappointed. Such a great concept since the cone doesn’t always work. I would definitely get them again if I had a dog smaller than a golden retriever but not for golden retriever size or bigger. Don’t even dream of trying them on a great Pyrenees.
Sleeve for cat
Your service was great. The item was to small - my mistake. I reordered a larger size.
protection for lick granuloma
This item would work if you don't have a furry dog. I ordered what I thought would be the correct size but should have sized up for my dogs furry leg. Yes, it takes 2 to put it on and it does stretch a bit.
These sleeves work really and stay in place! Was able to take break from E collar with these sleeves, dog never bothered with sleeve, stretchy but stays in place like the vet wrap, only better! You may need 2 people, one to hold, one to slide sleeve up leg, but totally worth it.
Not dog proof
She had it off within an hour... in theory, it's a good idea
Order at least 1 size up
I cannot recommend these as advertised. The sleeves run small. Hard to apply. Wasted my money.
Disposable Dog Bandage
My Collie has a lick granuloma on the front of his leg and we have tried everything to get him leave it alone to heal. He a big dog, 70 lbs., so I ordered the large and it was too easy for him to chew off. I tried a medium and that size was perfect, but he worked at it until it was off. I think this is a good product and would be perfect for a wound, but I think the granuloma might be itchy and that is why he is always chewing at it.
Waste of money
Very disappointed. Item does not maintain its elasticity and falls off area I was trying to protect on dog's leg.
There must be an easier way!
I’ve had Labs for years and invariably they develop granulomas on their front paws and legs. I’ve become an expert at bandaging them but I saw these and thought they would protect and prevent slippage. I read the reviews and saw the problems in using them. I read the directions and I still had trouble putting them on. The directions should be clearer and they need to develop an easier way to put them on the dog. But, they work and are a good idea.
Want to return
These were very nice but I couldn't keep it on my cocker spaniel's paw/leg. I only used one. Would like to return the unopened 3 packages Please help