Pawstruck Braided Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, 5-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Only one ingredient goes into these tasty treats, all-natural beef from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Braided with 3 separate sticks for an interesting shape and texture that’ll help work away at plaque and tartar with every bite.
- This snack was created just how Mother Nature intended, with no artificial ingredients, hormones or chemicals.
- The snack contains no smelly odors and is easy to digest, so your best bud’s sensitive stomach can rejoice.
- Long-lasting so your furry friend can keep his mind and mouth occupied with a drool-worthy stimulant.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jack & Pup Thick Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$21.95Chewy Price$25.05List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn 7" Odor-Free Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$5.64Chewy Price$6.87List Price$5.36Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Braided Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, 12-in$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn 7" Odor-Free Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$11.19Chewy Price$10.63Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treat, 12 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 1 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$20.95Chewy Price$24.15List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- DealHoney I'm Home! 12-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$374.50Chewy Price$355.77Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6" Gullet Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$7.34Chewy Price$6.97Autoship Price
- DealBest Bully Sticks Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 50 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||n/a||n/a||Beef||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy||High-Energy||Dental & Breath Care, High Protein, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Great Once A Week Treats
These braided bullys are much thicker than expected and keep my dog (a 60 pound adolescent Golden Retriever) occupied for quite a while. She's not what is call a really tough chewer but she does tend to power through dried animal parts pretty quickly, no matter what the brand. I've bought a braided bully before at $8 for a single item and she destroyed it in 5 minutes; these are definitely a more gratifying purchase. Given their size and the cost-per-hour of fun for the dog, I use these at a weekend thing. If you don't plan on offering a big bully every day on top of regular food these are a fantastic option. They're a bit tougher than the single purchase options at your local pet store chain, and judging based on the number of tricks offered without commands in exchange for a braid they must taste amazing. (This review was written in exchange for a free sample of this product.)
Great Bully Stick
My dog Oakley loves these bully sticks! They are long lasting which is hard to find for him since he devours everything in seconds. He’s only 35lbs so we give him half of these at a time since they are fairly large. It’s a great once a week treat when he needs extra stimulation! Will definitely be buying again.
Ordered these for my ~20lb deaf Chinese Crested, Keller. We have ordered from Pawstruck before but this was our first time trying their bully sticks. They are wonderful! They have no additives/chemicals etc and don’t smell at ALL. They are made very well and will definitely last Keller quite a while! The braided design seems to have intrigued Kell a bit more than regular bully sticks. Not to mention the price for this pack of bully sticks is also a great deal. If you’re looking for some new bully sticks, look no further!!
My dogs loved them! As a vet tech I also love that they are natural and highly digestible (for my golden who likes to eat pieces larger than I would like of products). The braided concept is also great in slowing them down eating them- longer lasting is always great and improves their value in both use and pocket book terms!
Our dogs love these we have a Golden and Corgi. Although they are expensive you get 4 sticks for 44.00. It keeps them busy we only allow them to chew for 30 min. In that frame time our golden has about 1/2 the stick gone. We have bought them twice.
great great trick
My 8 months pup loves this bully stick, he can be with it for hours and still complete super resistant for his huge bite. The best part of everything it is safe for his tummy ( he has a sensitive tummy). I thing that we found the good tricks for him
My dog Scooter is a heavy chewer and these lasted him so long! We love knowing they’re helping to keep his teeth healthy while he does something he loves. These are also great to keep your dog occupied while outdoor dining or when guests are over. Will definitely get these again.
Braided Bully Sticks 10/10
Our dogs absolutely loved these sticks. Package comes with 6 large braided bully sticks and keeps them busy chewing for a good amount of time. Great for a special treat for them every so often!
Wow My dog Macy loved these so much! Once she heard me open the bag she came running. Macy sometimes has a sensitive tummy and there was absolutely no issues with these. Currently adding to the cart for round two!
My Dog Loves These
My seven month old German Shepherd Mix loves these! He can barely wait for me to get the bag open. He’s a heavy chewer but I can give him one of these and it will last him through a whole Zoom meeting so I can get some work done and he’s happy and entertained the whole time.