Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw balm that moisturizes your pup’s feet for all-year-round protection.
- Formulated to treat cracked paws and elbows soothing rough, chapped or dry areas.
- Helps prevent burns caused by summer weather by creating a protective layer on paws.
- Moisturizes after excessive exposure to cold weather that causes paw pads to dry out.
- Made with no artificial preservatives or harmful chemicals for a balm you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 1-oz, Tin$5.95Chewy Price$6.79List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Dogphora Detox Diva Paw Souffle Dog Balm, 4-oz jar$18.59Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.66Autoship Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- M. BARCLAY Soft Spot All-Natural Soothing Dog & Cat Salve, 2-oz jar$16.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Nose Dog Balm Moisturizer, 1.75-oz can$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Warren London Dog Paw Defense Wax, 2.1-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Petsonik Cat & Dog Moisturizer, 3-oz tin$9.99Chewy Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- My Dog Nose It! Coat & Body Spray, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- Dog Wash Oatmeal Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 24-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Bulldog Nose Butter, 0.5-oz tube$7.03Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride...||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Water, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside...||Water, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Soothes after sidewalk walks.
Even though I always check the pavement to make sure it's not too hot for my pup's feet, I feel better knowing that I have some of this paw balm at home for her. We're still training so she pulls on the leash from time to time and I know that has to be tough on her feet when we're walking on concrete, but paw balm definitely helps a lot.
I put this on my dogs nose the next day his nose looked so much better, worked fast , I’m very happy with this chapstick for dogs, I bought again and will continue to buy for my old goldens dried up nose.
Ummm... I’m usually a review reader. Apparently, I skipped that step this time. This product is no bigger than a normal tube of chapstick. I’ve even used chapsticks bigger than this. I haven’t used it yet, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt with three stars but won’t buy again because $6/7 is a bit much for one use at best. Aside from that, Chewy customer service and shipping is top notch.
Thought it was bigger
For some reason I thought this was bigger, like a thicker stick? It was my mistake for not reading the description. It is the size of a chapstick. It is super easy to use and my puppy loves it.
Chapstick for Dog’s Paws
The balm is good. The delivery system, no so. This tickles my dog’s feet. It would be better if it were in a tin, so that I could rub it in with my finger tips. My dog loves having his feet rubbed. He does not like having his feet tickled.
Best balm ever
the best balm I have ever bought for my dog, his paws no longer crack with the pavement, super recommended.
Paw balm / moisturizer
I’m outside a lot with my pups during all seasons so I always try to use a balm to keep their paws in tip top shape. This seems to work fine but it’s REALLY small. I thought it was chapstick at first. It’s okay, just wish I was bigger. Not worth $6 in my opinion.
Easy to use!
I bought this paw balm for my 60lb pitbull greyhound mix because it came in a convenient tube, had natural ingredients, and was at a great price. We recently moved to a colder state and I wanted something to protect his paws from cracking, and this does the job. He doesn’t like his paws being messed with, and the tube container lets me apply the balm to all four paws within 30 seconds. While this is easy to apply it is best if you massage briefly into the pads to ensure the product doesn’t transfer to anything the pup touches afterwards. As of yet I haven’t noticed my dog attempting to lick product off of his paws. The only downside is that all of the natural ingredients create a potent smell that can be pretty tough to bear through.
One of the greasiest paw balms i’ve tried and it takes a very long time to dry down. She laid with her paws set very awkwardly for a while. Wouldn’t be my go to next time.
it’s soo small
It looks like chap stick I guess u get what u paid for