Pearhead Pawprints Dog & Cat Desk Frame, 4 x 6 in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Create and frame an impressions of your pet’s paw print and display it next to one of your favorite photos of them.
- Decorative frame is made from solid wood and stained in a rich espresso finish for a classy look that goes with any décor.
- No-mess, non-toxic and air-drying impression material, rolling pin and clay shaping ruler help you get the perfect paw print for display.
- Clay doesn’t require any mixing, air dries within 24-48 hours and is 100% safe for your dog or cat.
- This kit includes a beige background board and beveled mat to display any photo and paw print in an attractive way.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fan Creations NCAA Best Dog Clip Photo Frame, Wichita State$24.99Chewy Price
- Malden International Designs "Love Is Everything" Picture Frame, 4 x 6-in & 5 x 7-in$15.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Malden International Designs "Love Is In The Eyes Of Your Dog" Picture Frame, 4 x 6-in$12.01Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Malden International Designs "Purrfection" Cat Picture Frame$9.36Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Malden International Designs Desktop Expressions "Woof" Dog Picture Frame, 4 x 6 in$12.47Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Malden International Designs "You had me at… Meow" Cat Picture Frame, 4 x 6 in$11.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Malden International Designs "Woof" Dog Picture Frame, 4 x 6 in$12.50Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Malden International Designs "Woof" Dog Photo Album, 4 x 6 in$11.99Chewy Price
- Primitives By Kathy "All You Need Is Love? & A Dog" Pillow$14.93Chewy Price$18.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
I purchased this for my mom who just had to put her elderly kitty down. I ended up not using the clay that was included, but put in a clay paw print ornament my mom had made a while ago. I will probably use the clay for another cat print. It looks absolutely lovely and it is a nice way to remember sweet Mama Kitty.
Love it and easy to do
This was a really good purchase I’m happy I bought it. It was easy to assemble and do thank you chewy for allowing me to create this memory of my older dog. It’s bitter sweet that I won’t have her for much longer but being able to remember her like this is special.
HUG YOUR FUR BABIES EXTRA TIGHT
This frame is a lovely way to remember your pet who has passed away. I bought this ahead of time knowing that my sweet little girl, Missy, would be passing from injection site sarcoma & I wanted it to be on hand. Little did I know that my beloved 14 year old tuxedo, Moonbeam, would become gravely ill & have to be euthanized, so now I need another one. Don’t take your fur babies for granted, they can pass in an instant. I can’t believe my Moonbeam is gone.
just what I needed
I already had the paw print from when I had my sweet boy euthanized. Just put it all together and it sits on my desk. It keeps him close to me and reminds me of all the love we shared.
This is the perfect gift for any animal lover. Picture on one side, paw print on the other side. The item is exactly as described and pictured. It came nicely packaged. Got this as a holiday gift, that I know the recipeant will love.
Love it super cute
Very happy with this purchase. Would definitely buy again.
Wonderful item for remembering our special fur baby . Great quality. Had to try a couple of times to get paw print right but turned out very well.
Our beloved cat
We recently had to say goodbye to our 15 year old cat Beret who passed away last month, this frame was exactly what we had in mind to display his picture along with his paw print. Both fit perfectly. Arrived in good time and in good condition.
Perfect for what I wanted
This is a pretty sturdy frame and the sizing is very clear when you first open it. I got lucky that the frame came when it did because I had to rush her to an after hours vet that same day, two days before I was going to put her to sleep. I can't tell you the process of the clay as one of the vet techs did it for me to give me more one on one time with her. All I can say is that it takes 2 days to fully dry. It folds perfectly and you can play with the angle. The pawprints are there by personal choice as I received her inked paw prints that I can place above it. So I can't say how easy it will be to tape the little plaster.
Chewy was the best with this
After receiving such terrible news about having to put my dog down at the end of the week, I ordered multiple of these for my family to have imprints of my family dog's paw print before the upcoming sad day. I talked to customer service to make sure I would have it in time and I'm sure the representative must have written a note or something because we got it literally the very next day. Thank you so much. It has meant the world.