Pedigree Dentastix Mini Dental Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chewy, textured treats designed to promote daily oral health by reducing tartar buildup, cleaning teeth, and freshening the breath.
- Unique texture scrapes away at plaque and tartar, effectively working right down to the gum line.
- Patented x-shape helps to clean in between the teeth and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Mini size is perfect for toy and small breeds weighing 5 to 20 pounds.
- Clinically proved to combat dental disease and promote oral health with the tasty original flavor that dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods, All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Peanut Butter Flavor, 32 count$12.36Chewy Price$13.50List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Original Flavor, 32 count$12.36Chewy Price$13.50List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Dual Flavored Bacon & Chicken Flavored Mini Dental Dog Treats, 24 count$3.78Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Beef Mini Dental Dog Treats, 24 count$3.78Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Original Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 25 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ALPO Dental Chews Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 21-oz bag, 24 count$7.37Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- Pedigree Mini Jumbone Real Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 70 count$15.34Chewy Price
- Dingo Dental Sticks Tartar Control Dog Treats, 20 count$3.69Chewy Price$4.38List Price$3.51Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Gnaw Bones Mini Chicken Flavored Bone Dog Treats, 90 count$47.94Chewy Price$45.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerine...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
560 Customer Reviews
My dogs have sensitive stomachs
My dogs have sensitive stomachs and have no problems with these treats. I continue to do business with Chewy because choices of products, speedy delivery and outstanding customer service!
Dogs are my life
I have been using Dentastix since they came out. I have 5 dogs - Oden Irish Wolfhound and yorkie-poos - Fletcher, Fiona, Vixen, Zeus they all love them. Use the minis as my little ones get 1/2 each and the big one gets 1-2 depending if he has been a good boy. It's tough getting around a house with lots of things and dogs in it when you are 165 and can reach the top counter and each mom's food too.
Not Just for Teeth -- Vitamins Inside!
Newly diagnosed senior diabetic must give up wheat-based foods and treats, including vitamin tablets given in the past. Although this treat has some wheat starch, it seems relatively harmless -- so far -- and is packed with the same vitamin and mineral supplements he used to get from those no longer allowed. Have been giving these irregularly for several years anyway, he now gets One A Day. Would very much like to see these formulated as a "Grain Free" product!
Perfect As Usual
Chewy has always shipped my orders quickly, which is appreciated. Dentastix really helps keep my canines teeth healthy. We had our previous dog almost 15 years, and never had to have her teeth cleaned by vet. I highly recommend.
It’s great for fighting the dreaded doggy breath and my two chihuahuas like to lick your face.
Dentasix twice a day
My dog looks forward to his Dentastix twice a day. Have been giving him Dentastix since he was a baby, and he is going on 10 years old.
LOVE THESE CHEWS - AFTER MY WALK I GET ONE EVERY DAY
Our Dogs Give Mixed Reviews
We have two wonderful dogs who love almost all treats and Dentastix from Chewy. However, with this particular one Rosie will not take one, but Judy absolutely loves them. So that is an honest review from 2 honest dogs.
I like the Dental sticks but I needed the large not the small
Have seen used in the past
Exactally what was needed. Dog loves these and begs for them