Penn-Plax Air-Tech 2K2 Aquarium Air Pump, 20-gal
About This Item
- Provides a steady stream of air to keep finned friends breathing easily!
- Features rubber armature, silicone polymer flappers, a thick cover, and raised rubber feet for quiet usage.
- Contains a single air outlet that accepts standard 3/16" airline tubing (sold separately).
- Designed with high-quality materials.
- Safe for use in freshwater, marine, and reef aquariums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax Air-Pod Aquarium Air Pump, 75-gal$33.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Aquascape Pond Air 2 Fish Pump$79.98Chewy Price
- Coralife Luft Air Aquarium Pump$40.90Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 500 GPH$16.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.35Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Python Squeeze Stressless Siphon Starter for Aquariums$15.00Chewy Price$22.79List Price
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 400$19.42Chewy Price$29.29List Price
- Tetra Pond Tubing, 20-ft$12.99Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump, Size 20$19.98Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.35Chewy Price$33.59List Price
- AquaClear Quick Filter for Powerheads for Polishing Water, One Size$9.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Can this be used for a 5 gallon aquarium?
Answer by • Mar 25, 2022
This air pump is designed for a 20 gallon tank.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By josh1337 on Apr 5, 2022
I got this for a 5 gallon tank, but even if I had a 20 gallon it would be really loud. It increased the noise in the room by 20 db
By Bito on Apr 5, 2022
Makes an immensely strong humming sound with no damper