Designed with safety and durability in mind, the Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater accurately maintains the desired temperature in your tank within 1 degree of accuracy. The heater comes preset to 76 degrees, but it can be manually set to any temperature. It is fully submersible, and it can be placed horizontally or vertically with two suction cups for easy and secure placement in your tank. Plus, it‚Äôs easy to install‚Äîjust plug it in and the heater will safely and efficiently bring the temperature of the water to your set level. Made with superior insulation‚Äîand heavy-duty, shock-resistant glass‚Äîit provides even heat distribution over the entire element. It is safe to use in both freshwater and saltwater tanks up to 40 gallons in size. Keep your scaly sidekicks happy and healthy!
- Designed to maintain tank temperature within 1 degree of accuracy.
- Features both Fahrenheit and Celsius temperatures on an easy-to-read gauge.
- Heater is fully submersible, and it can be placed horizontally or vertically in your tank via dual suction cups.
- Comes preset to 76 degrees Fahrenheit, but it can be manually reprogrammed to any temperature.
- Safe to use in both freshwater and saltwater tanks up to 40 gallons in size!
See all items by Penn-Plax