Penn-Plax Cascade Internal Aquarium Filter, 110 Gph
About This Item
- This fully submersible filter has an activated carbon cartridge to help remove harmful chemicals, toxins, contaminants and odors from your aquarium.
- Helps deliver crystal-clear water for your fishy friends while being easily hidden.
- Features an internal sponge to promote colonies of beneficial bacteria.
- Includes a pump head with adjustable and directional water flow.
- Includes a spray bar option to help evenly aerate the tank as well as a large filter cup for your choice of filter medium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Koller Products AC Power Adapter for Aquariums, 4.5-volt$6.99Chewy Price
- Eheim Skim350 Aquarium Micro Surface Skimmer$33.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Tom Pet Products Aqua Lifter Pump Holder for Dosing Pump$4.26Chewy Price
- AquaClear Extension Tube, AC 70/110$6.99Chewy Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift PL GEL Filter Pad Bacterial Inoculant, 16-oz bottle$13.35Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Tetra Whisper Aquarium Power Filter, 30-60 gal$35.47Chewy Price$55.49List Price
- Marineland Magnum Polishing Internal Canister Filter Floss Sleeve, 3 count$9.83Chewy Price$10.29List Price$9.34Autoship Price
- SunSun HW-602B Aquarium Canister Filter, 20-gal$36.50Chewy Price$45.13List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Filt-A-Pack, 2 count$14.16Chewy Price$15.74List Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 30 Series Aquarium Filter Kit$50.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Simplicity 320 DC In Sump Protein Skimmer$380.85Chewy Price$380.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
temporary solution only
Ran this filter in 2 separate tanks. In a 30 gallon with aquatic frogs as the main filter and as a redundant filter in a 72 gallon tropical fish tank. I have had 4 of these filters, all have come with small cracks on the plastic housing. I have cleaned and replaced media on these filters on a 3 to 6 month basis and they all have the same issue. They will eventually stop pushing water out at a steady rate. The motor makes a ton of noise as well. I do not recommend this filter unless you are in a pinch and just need a temporary solution.
Works great and I am using as stand alone filter. Two turtles and 25+ fish and 50 gallons of water and my water is staying nice and clear.
Great secondary internal filter
Solid and powerful, and can be packed with bio media, sponges, etc....