Penn-Plax Cockatiels & Medium Birds Wood Playpen
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
About This Item
- Provides both exercise and entertainment for cockatiels, small parrots and medium-size birds.
- This tiny bird gym is easy to assemble and encourages activity.
- Place it on top of the cage to give your pet bird a fun change of scenery.
- This playpen sports 100% cotton ropes, colorful wooden perches, ladders, swings, copper bells and acrylic toys.
- Help relieve boredom and keep your bird happy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- A&E Cage Company Dome Top Bird Cage, Black, X-Small$307.12Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company 17-in Ornate Top Bird Cage, Small, Black$43.15Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Seed Catcher Cage Skirt, Color Varies, Small$5.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Banana Split Cuttlebone & Calcium Bird Perch, Flavor Varies, Small$8.97Chewy Price$16.41List Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, White, Small$12.32Chewy Price
- My Favorite Chicken Coop Defender Chicken Coop Door Kit$164.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Elegant Style Flight Bird Cage, Sandstone, Medium$335.58Chewy Price$379.76List Price
- Super Bird Creations Peekaboo Perch Bird Tent, Color Varies, Small$13.77Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Play Top Bird Cage, Sandstone, X-Small$284.09Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Blue$252.37Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Sure-Grip Grooming Y Bird Perch, Small$10.71Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
I bought this for my cockatiel boy, Haru, the day after I adopted him. It’s been almost a full year now and I just wanted to share my experience. Haru doesn’t want a thing to do with this play set. I’ve tried slowly introducing him to it, I’ve tried millet treats, but he refuses to have anything to do with this. It’s a rather cute display, and I’d love to have him play on, but he refuses to. He’d rather be on me or on top of his pin kissing my figurines. Haru truly is something else, but when it comes to this play set he just doesn’t care.
Fun while it lasted
Our Cockatiels enjoyed playing on this. However the base is not easy to clean and the main wooden supports broke in less than a year.
Penn plax playpen
When I get ordered this, it was stated that it was for large birds. After receiving it, it was not for a large bird and isn't even big enough for my bird to sit on it. I am very disappointed with this product.
ok but not worth the price
The glue it comes with is worthless. The eyelets for the swing are not positioned properly so the swing can’t even be hung on it. Also the large size is too small for a cockatiel!
Bird play pen
Good item bird loves it, glue isn't very good had to use my own non-toxic wood glue
Colorful playground for small birds
Cute place for a small bird to perch. My parrotlet landed briefly on it & flew off before I could take a photo! He is only a baby & new to my home but I'm sure he will love it! I tried all together first, then used a glue gun. Pretty stable
Overcharged for pieces of junk.
I ordered and received 2 of the correct playgrounds for $6.23 each, but was charged $25 each which is the price for a larger playground. I ordered over $150 worth of toys for my cockatiels and most of them were not worth half of what I paid.
Worked great for a few weeks, birds loved it so much. One day the whole thing collapsed. Tried gluing it with stronger glue, then held for a bit. Then it just all fell apart. We have 3 budgies that it was intended for so there wasn’t much weight or velocity during playtime.
This item once put together is good. I was not thrilled with the glue they gave us so I proceeded to drill a small hole into each of the posts and put a screw in once I did that it was very secure and very well-made.
Not for Cocktails
To small for my cockatiel. Very wobbly. You would have to use stronger glue. Maybe good for parakeet or smaller.