Penn-Plax Reptology Bridge Lizard Lounger
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hand woven from durable, 100% natural seagrass fiber.
- 38” x 14” reptile bridge is the ideal size for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more!
- Allows your pet to self-regulate their temperature by moving closer or farther from the basking light when you install it on an incline.
- Comes with suction cups, so you can easily attach the hammock to your glass and acrylic terrarium.
- An easy way to add another level to your sidekick’s terrarium, the versatility of the lizard bridge allows you to position it many ways until your pet is happy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZoo Med Repti Hammock, Large$10.01Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Galapagos Moss Mushroom Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, Small$15.60Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Medium$6.24Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Fluker's Pothos Repta-Vines, 6-ft$7.33Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Jade Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$31.57Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$25.41Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Mixed Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$34.52Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood||Plastic||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
She loves it
I am so happy I found this, I have gotten others but have had to get 2 to make them work. I have a 4-foot-long iguana and finding something big enough for her to straighten out on has been very hard, now she can so she is happy too
best if your reptile is in a tall & large ferret type cage. it’s too wide for tanks. please read the size before purchase.
Large Lizard Lounger
I didn't pay close enough attention when buying this product but it is large. It crosses the entire tank and adds a second level. This is somewhat cool but blocks some of the light and makes it difficult to feed my beardie. Very hopeful, however, that I will find a creative way to use it.
Bearded dragon is WAY into this
It's so hard to find things for a beardie that is older than a year (nearly 5 inches across), so I can say I am really delighted that ours finally likes something! The lounger is rather large and we set it up like a ramp (under the light) and folded it under. He climbs up to the light and also naps under, on top of the folded part like a bed. So glad I found this and I hope Chewy gets more supplies for adult reptiles!
Our beardie loves it
Our bearded dragon loves his "bridge." We combined it with the Reptology lounger that has a climbing side that drops down to the floor of his terrarium, and he spends most of his time on one or the other especially when sleeping. We spot clean when necessary (which hasn't been often) and have had no problems with mildew.
Way too big for the standard tanks
I have a 40 gallon tank which is pretty big as far as standard tanks go and this was way too big for my tank, I wish it was more narrow
ten characters long
Got moldy in two days not sure if that attributed to the rapid decline in young water dragons health
Bearded dragon hammock
Was a lot bigger than I thought - I was going by the picture - we were able to take apart at seem and use smaller part in tank and are using the other piece ( needed to get more suction cups) on front window so the lizards can sun themselves during nice days
Not the same as pictured
Kinda disappointed. I thought it would be a hammock like shown and like in the title. It's not. So that unfortunate. I was really looking forward to having a nice hammock my bearded dragon could bask in. What I did get was really good quality and for the price I can't complain just be warned it's not what's pictured at all.
My bearded dragon loves it
The picture is different from what I got, but my bearded dragon loves it. She is always on it and it is nice to stick on the window and let her look outside