Penn-Plax Sitting Buddha Aquarium Decor
About This Item
- This ornament helps create a calm and tranquil mood in your aquarium.
- Features a resin finish with a look of weathered stone.
- Safe for use in saltwater and freshwater tanks.
- Designed with an entrance for your fish friends to swim through, hide in or explore.
- Easily cleaned by wiping down with warm water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Squidwards Home Aquarium Ornament, 6.5-in, bundle of 2$13.08Chewy Price$13.76List Price
- dealSporn Static Cling Classic Black Aquarium Background, Small$5.88Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Zoo Med Betta Bed Leaf Fish Hammock, Large$6.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Plastic Aquarium Plant, Green/Pink, Small$3.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Tetra Remote-Controlled Color-Changing LED Pond Fountain Set$65.00Chewy Price$72.09List Price
- Tetra Pond Spitter Decoration & Aerator, Fairy$32.89Chewy Price
- SunGrow Shrimp Breeding Aquarium Tank Water Conditioner & Food Alder Cones, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- GloFish Aquarium Plant, Pink, Small$4.75Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Krusty-Krab Aquarium Ornament, Medium$7.84Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Sporn 6-Piece Corner Column Aquarium Ornament$31.02Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Tetra Pond Spitter Decoration & Aerator, Frog$22.44Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- biOrb Clamshell Aquarium Ornament, Medium$32.83Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Needed Some Work
Love it! Perfect size for my 55 gallon tank. I was concerned about some of the edges being sharp enough to injure my axolotls, so that’s did end up grinding around the edges.
perfect hiding nook and center piece
just as described. be sure to measure before our use- was a lot bigger than i pictured in my head (lol) i’ve now had it for about 6 months now, i like that it keeps & adds beneficial bacterias to my tank and my pleco absolutely loves it- it is his main home :) i started with this originally in my 40 gallon- the tip top of head didn’t submerge under water all the way even when full, and it was a HUGE space hog..but i have now upgraded to 55 gallon and looks much better and fits perfectly!
SO WORTH IT
I just wanna say this is my favorite purchase ever!!! It’s so big but fits so perfectly in my 55 gallon. It’s beautiful and a real conversation started. I’m usually cheap when it comes to fish tank decor but I splurged on this one and do not regret it at all!
I needed a centerpiece for my aquarium. Mine is only a 29 gallon and it’s borderline on being too big but still love it. Better in person like the other reviewer said. Good quality especially at the price. This would be 70 bucks in our local pet store. Definitely would recommend it
Looks better in person. The pictures don't do it justice. This is a very large ornament. I was not expecting it to be so big but wow it looks great in my 55 Gallon. This Buddha is highly detailed and doesn't have any sharp or rough areas that can potentially harm a fish. Holes are large enough for larger fish to enter and exit. There is another hole in the rear so don't place it completely flush with the back of your talk. I left about a 2 inch gap. If you're looking for a Buddha decoration for your tank. Look no further. Obviously I'm quite impressed
It’s so cool!!!! Very tall with holes big enough for a decent sized lizard. My leopard gecko already loves it:)