Penn-Plax Super Battery Powered Aquarium Gravel Cleaner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A fast and easy way to clean aquarium gravel.
- Leaves water so fresh and so clean!
- Helps keep tanks in pristine condition.
- Powerful vacuum cleaning capabilities.
- Helps keep your swimming sidekicks healthy and happy!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eheim Air Pump 200 Aquarium Aerator$39.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Tetra Maintenance Freshwater Aquarium Bucket, 4-gal$5.29Chewy Price$5.03Autoship Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 020$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Python Squeeze Stressless Siphon Starter for Aquariums$15.00Chewy Price$22.79List Price
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Mini Ultraviolet Sterilizer$56.49Chewy Price$92.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Waterfall Pump, 3600-gph$106.04Chewy Price$227.09List Price
- Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 020$13.69Chewy Price
- Tetra Water Garden Pond Pump Cylinder Pre-Filter, Large$11.99Chewy Price$19.39List Price
- SunGrow Aquarium Betta Fish & Turtle Tank Food Automatic Flakes & Pellet Feeder Feeding Ring$4.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Tubing, 20-ft$12.99Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 950 GPH$19.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Air Pump for Deep Water Aquariums, Size 150$61.61Chewy Price$61.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Betta, Bottom Feeder...||Betta, Goldfish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic||N/A||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
This is great!
It's as satisfying as a Biore strip to watch everything get sucked up. It doesn't remove it from the tank, just filters it through a little sock that you rinse out afterwards. It doesn't clean perfectly, there's still more waste when I siphon out the water for a water change, but it sure helps a lot.
Penn-Plax Gravel cleaner
I've been using this cleaner for over 15 years. Does a good job with a small modification. Removed filter bag and replaced with 1/2" plastic tubing attached to a HOB filter and placed inside HOB filter. With the supplied filter bag tank gets cloudy and you can't see where your cleaning because dirty water goes back into tank. HOB filter is replaced after cleaning.
Long enough for my 75 gal. tank.
I already had one of these but had to modify it to use in my 75 gal tank. The Penn Plax has a longer extension and works better. Be careful it will vacuum sand. If you are careful you can avoid the sand and just pick up the waste. It’s got the power to do the job. I like it.