Penn-Plax Tufa Stone Aquarium Ornament
About This Item
- Ornament acts as a hideout for fish.
- Made of durable, nontoxic resin.
- Highly detailed and realistic.
- Ideal for medium and large fish.
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater tanks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Underwater Treasures Tree House Village Fish Ornament$29.83Chewy Price
- biOrb Shipwreck Aquarium Ornament$30.72Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- biOrb Slate Stack Aquarium Ornament, Gray, Medium$39.72Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- CC Pet Solano Fish Aquarium Ornament$4.42Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- CC Pet Lava Rock Fish Aquarium Ornament, Small$2.36Chewy Price$4.39List Price
- CC Pet Micro Castle Fish Aquarium Ornament$4.83Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- CC Pet Surrey Fish Aquarium Ornament$8.53Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- Underwater Treasures Mini Garden Stump Fish Ornament$6.46Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob with Swim Through Golden Edition Aquarium Ornament, 5.15-in$17.81Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Nemo & Marlin Aquarium Ornament$8.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Underwater Galleries Java Man Head Aquarium Ornament$13.95Chewy Price
- Sporn Tree Stump Aquarium Ornament, Small$23.56Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Hard to clean
I love how this looks but it is very had to clean algae off of. My snails and bristlenose plecos will not eat off of it. Algae loves to grow on it and when it starts there is no end. I ended up taking it out of my tank I was tired of cleaning it every week it was that full of algae. All the grooves and points are just to hard to get clean. It does stay at the bottom. It looks like the picture shown.
Larger than I expected
I ordered this with plans to fill the aquarium with more decorations. Glad I waited before I did! It is probably 10 inches wide. The details are really spectacular, it looks great in the tank. Some edges are on the sharper side, so you may want to file them down for fish with longer fins. Really pleased with this piece, it has a very natural look.