Perky-Pet Instant Nectar Concentrate Clear Hummingbird Food
About This Item
- 100 percent sucrose formula is ideal for hummingbird digestion.
- 2-pound bag makes up to 192 fluid ounces of nectar.
- Mixes with water with no need for boiling.
- Dye-free, clear formula.
- Encourages hummingbirds to visit your yard.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kent Home Fresh Extra Egg Layer Pellet Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag, 50-lb bag$32.44Chewy Price$41.20List Price$30.82Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Variety Pack Bird Food, 7 count$74.99Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro Southern Feast Bird Food, 20-oz, case of 4$65.99Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro CinnaSpice Delight Bird Food, 24-oz, case of 4$65.99Chewy Price
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Celestial Bird Food, 20-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Heath Outdoor Products Blueberry Dough Suet Cake Bird Food, 11.25-oz cake, pack of 12$17.07Chewy Price$22.62List Price$16.22Autoship Price
- Lafeber Garden Veggie Nutri-Berries Parrot Bird Food, 20-lb box$149.99Chewy Price
- Wild Delight Fruit N' Berry Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Brown's Extreme! Gourmet Cockatiel Food, 5 lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$21.29List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Brown's Gourmet Parakeet Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$21.29List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sucrose, Sodium Benzonate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)....||Sucrose, Sodium Benzonate (Perservative), FD&C #40...||Water, Sucrose, Sodium Benzonate (Perservative)...||Water, Sucrose, Citric Acid...||Sucrose, Sodium Benzonate (Perservative), Fd&c #40...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Oriole||Wild Bird, Hummingbird|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Ingredients for Nectar Concentrate, Hummingbird food
Purchased Hummingbird feeders and with the nectar concentrated as recommended. Was surprised the birds came but didn't revisit. I live in the desert, so any food usually get's a lot of interest. I looked closer at the packaging and ingredients and was very surprised. I was unaware the hummingbird food I purchased had preservatives and also Tartaric Acid. This isn't good for the birds and I felt it was best to let you know. I now use basic pure cane sugar and the hummingbirds are full of joy and happiness. Thank you Julian
Three little birds
Three hummingbirds at once. Good stuff. Popular with the feathered crowd.
Great to have on hand
I like the fact I can make the amount I need. Bigger bottles always take up space in the refrigerator.
not a good alternative to the red stuff
Tried to get something without the red coloring, birds didn't take to it at all.
Easy to mix. Birds love it. I just store it in the fridge.