Perky-Pet Rose Gold Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Antique-style bottle with elegant colors adds a lovely vintage look to any outdoor setting.
- Flower-like ports wrap around the base and offer the birds a more natural place to feed.
- Gasket helps prevent any leaking.
- Detach parts for a quick and simple cleaning.
- Tapered stems in flowers prevent bees from getting to the nectar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Perky-Pet Diamond Wine Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$19.09Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- North States Crimson Extra Large Twin Bird Feeder, Red$37.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Square Antique Bottle Glass Hummingbird Feeder$25.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Red Hobnail Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$19.50Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Bistro Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Orange$58.99Chewy Price
- Heath Outdoor Products Clear Fly Through Bird Feeder$32.65Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Pistachio Gazebo Bird Feeder, Green, 3.5-lb$21.99Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- Mosaic Birds Hummble Bold Wild Bird Feeder, Chrome$38.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees B7 Sunflower Domed Cage Shelter Bird Feeder, 20-in$109.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Daisy Hanging Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Clear$30.23Chewy Price$42.49List Price
- Frisco Acorn Wild Bird Feeder$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Cuban Hanging Bird Bath & Feeder, 20-oz, Orange$49.00Chewy Price$54.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird|
|Capacity (Max)||24-oz||24-oz||12 ounces||22 ounces||38 ounces|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I'm sadly disappointed
I wanted so much to love this feeder! It's beautiful, it holds a good supply of nectar, and of course it's easy to fill. But, the problem is, the nectar slowly leaks out so that the ants on my deck are getting more nectar (albeit in small drips) than the birds are. Usually when I read reviews like this, I assume the person has done something wrong because there's no reason for a feeder to leak if it has the necessary gaskets to prevent leakage. I checked all the usual places where I could have made a mistake. But, all the seals are tight, and it looks like it should work perfectly. Yet, each day, there's a new puddle under the feeder and the level of nectar is decreasing far faster than it should for the number of birds I'm seeing there. I'm not going to give up because I love the idea of this feeder and it's lovely. However, alas, I want the hummingbirds, not the ants, to get the nectar! For now, it's still cool in Oregon so the ant population is not going insane. If and when I find a fix for this problem, I'm update my review to a five-star one.
Love it, So do the hummingbirds
The birds are attracted to the red flower feeding ports. Love the top filling large capacity as we have a great many hummingbirds. They are territorial so it is best to have at least two spaced far apart.
I wish I could love this product. It leaks at the bottom base. I tried to take it apart to see if something was missing, there isn't. It drained an entire bottle of food.
Humming bird feeder
I actually give it a 5 star but the birds don’t visit it probably due to pale coloring. It’s a top water loading system, which is nice. Bought the blue and red feeders and the birds will utilize these 2. They fly over to the pale one and back off of it to feed off the darker glass feeders. I might suggest putting the food coloring to darken the feeder and see if the birds will utilize it. I don’t have food coloring so we just left it on the tree to see if they will use it. I love the large opening and it’s a top loader. You don’t waste the sugared water. I liked it because I could see the water level at a distance to replenish it. I’ll try the colored water to see if this makes a difference in there using it.
Great product, we love it, and so do the hummingbirds. It is so simple to refill right where it hangs and also easy to clean.