Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post
About This Item
- Cheese wheel design lets cats access the post from all angles.
- Jingling roller balls are mounted in the base for stimulating noise.
- A hanging mouse toy helps to capture your cat’s attention and encourage play.
- Compact design includes entertainment and scratching areas.
- Sisal scratching post encourages scratching and nail grooming.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||N/A||Hanging Toys, Modern||N/A||Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys|
|Cover Material||Sisal||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal||Sisal||Faux Fur, Sisal||Faux Fur, Sisal|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood||Engineered Wood||Cardboard||Engineered Wood||Engineered Wood|
|Tools Included||No||Yes||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
4 paw approval
My boys like anything with a ball in it. The pictures are immediately after assembling. My one cat was having so much fun, he did a somersault.
My boy loves it
My cat absolutely loves this! I sprayed some catnip spray and he immediately started playing and kept playing. Assembly is easy but the mouse attachment has no screw holes in the post. With some pressure they screwed right in but I tried to find them for 2 minutes before giving up lol. He loves it regardless.
cat scratching post
It didn't last 24 hours before it was torn apart. The hanging toy didn't last 6 hours.