Pet Adobe Interactive Rocking Cat Activity Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes healthy exercise for your kitty.
- Jingle ball in tube engages your cat’s hunting instincts.
- Includes a hanging ball for batting and swatting.
- Scratching area helps promote claw maintenance.
- Keeps your kitty entertained and active.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Collapsible Cat Tunnel Bed, Green$43.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Retro Circles$4.44Chewy Price
- ZEZE "The Cheese" Adjustable Tunnel Cat Toy$19.00Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Feline Ruff Cat Teaser Wand Holder Storage Organizer, Gray$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- SnugglyCat Ripple Rug Cat Activity Play Mat$44.00Chewy Price$46.00List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Cat Pop Up Tent Cat Toy, Color Varies$14.26Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Thin Colorful Springs Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Tudor House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Sisal, Natural Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Type||Exercise Wheels & Balls, Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands, Motion Toys||Teasers & Wands|
|Toy Feature||—||Exercise||Feather, Water Toy||Catnip|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Putting it together was pretty simple. Difficult in one way, where two of the pieces have to land at the right angle when twisting it together for it to go together with the rest of the stuff, but other than that simple and straight forward. Happy with it, especially considering the price. My cats haven't had anything like this before, so they weren't sure of it at first. I've had it put together for about a week now, and now my cats play with it (of course at night when I'm sleeping) and they lay on it during the day. Overall, very satisfied with the product, and my cats approve too - now that they know it isn't an alien in the room.
No Rock ‘n’ Roll
My kitten has never touched this toy. If she were to claw at the burlap on the mat I think it would shred. The structure underneath the burlap is lumpy and would not be a good place for a kitten to play.
The cats seem to be interested but...
The cats seem to be interested but it looks really cheaply made. The plastic bends oddly and it isn't exactly the cutest interactive toy I've bought for my cats. The cats do play with it a bit, but it probably should be sold for less considering how cheap the materials are (and yes, you have to build it yourself -- it's not that hard to build, however).
My cat looked at me as if I thought she was a kitten... clearly too small for adult cats. Recommend only for kittens.
DO NOT BUY
Cheaply produced, assembly instructions poor, design is poor, parts quality poor and purpose for getting product is not served.