Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs & Ramp
About This Item
- Gentle slope is easy on joints, great for aging pets.
- Easy to setup, simple to snap together.
- Light weight and easy to move.
- Made with heavy duty plastic for durability.
- Removable carpet tread is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Full Length Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Chocolate / Black$79.54Chewy Price$90.98List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat & Dog Stairs, Ivory, 4 steps$50.99Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$104.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Light Cocoa$34.98Chewy Price
- Premier Pet Steps 4 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Early American$218.06Chewy Price$298.00List Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$81.92Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 3 Step Carpet Thread Dog & Cat Stairs, Cherry$199.00Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$62.94Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
315 Customer Reviews
My 17 yr. old 5-lb Chi does very well with this ramp. She was a little hesitant on the first step but did figure it out. Footing is very good. There is plastic between ramp and top platform that she would loose traction on but I put a piece of carpet there. Very easy to do because the footing is removable.
Easy Up / Down
Aging Pomeranian. Purchased for the couch. We were using a foot stool but just height bothered us. It’s taking Meka a little time to get used to using this particular ramp, but we have other ramps in the house so she will adjust. All our doggy steps are getting harder for her to use. Ramps get 5 paws up. Easy to snap together.
Too steep and too tacky
This pet ramp is a bit too steep plus the skid-proof padding caused my cat’s claws to get stuck in it and he almost tumbled off as a result of trying to free himself. The plastic is also tacky. I am returning it.
The ramp was very easy to assemble, and it works perfectly with our new bed. Our dog took to it right away.
Good for small dogs, not large breeds
Bought this for my doberman with arthritis... unfortunately it slides and is unsteady under her weight (90 lbs- euro Dobie) Works fine for my beagle mix (30 lbs) but he doesn't need it Was easy to assemble (for someone who struggles with most handy things)
No more doubts !
We very much were happy with our purchase. It's just what our dog needed. It helps with her doubting herself to jump up on the couch and the bed now it's no problem. It is made very well and non-slip. Also light enough to move from room to room.
THIS COMPANY HAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. GREAT TO WORK WITH! THANK YOU!
Much easier than steps
My eighty pound Golden Retriever started refusing to jump on bed. Assume hip issues even though not yet three years old. I’ve used steps before but find this stocky girl has a much easier time with ramp. This ramp is far less bulky than steps and can be left in place. She used it right away with no encouragement from me. Price is good and quality very good. Delivery time was amazing only two days to remote Colorado Rockies town.
Just what we needed
We have two of these. Bought them while we were living in the motorhome with our three cats. They were great to help the cats get in the recliners and on the bed . They are perfect as a nesting spot on the bed while traveling. We are going to get another one now that we are in a house again.
Safe access to Mommy's lap
This keeps my little boy from harming hisself while trying to climb up into the couch or bed to be near me.