Pet Gear Dog & Cat Cot
About This Item
- Gives pets a comfy spot to rest in your home or outside.
- Cot quickly folds up for convenient storage or to bring on trips.
- Sturdy construction features water-resistant fabric and a strong frame made of powder-coated steel.
- Elevated design and large mesh area allow airflow underneath for added comfort.
- Bottom is fitted with rubber grippers to keep it from moving as your pal steps on or off.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Beige, Medium$27.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Red, Small$35.86Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealFrisco Indoor/Outdoor Modern Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$25.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Realtree Edge, Large$73.99Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Red, Medium$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$38.36Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, X-Large$38.36Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- PetFusion Ultimate Elevated Outdoor Dog Bed, Large$119.95Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Cot Dog Bed, Harbor Grey, 40-in$56.27Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, X-Large$46.40Chewy Price$66.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Water-resistant||—||—||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Destroyed in 20 minutes!
This was the second elevated bed I've purchased for my 2 one year old Labs. We wanted an elevated bed that would dry quickly since it is in an outside pen. They destroyed the bed within 20 minutes! Very disappointed! Waste of money! Why can't someone make a bed that can stand up to rambunctious puppies?
I bought 2 of these in January. 7 months later they have both ripped and are useless. Expensive cots to not last even a year. My dogs just slept on them. Like others have stated they ripped at the seams. Not worth the money spent. My dogs aren't even heavy.
Great product! Portable and Practical.
We bought this for my 72 lb English lab. We probably could have gone for a smaller size, but she likes having a little more space to roll around on. This is lightweight and easy to travel with, but also easy to show away on the patio for hot summer days. My dog loves it!
Not Worth It
Mesh material ripped within months, Dont waste the money
After just 4 weeks the seam is ripping. My dogs are calm and their nails are kept clipped and filed. Very disappointed in such bad quality.
Wouldn’t recommend for large dogs
I’ve had this bed for about 6 months now and it’s totally ripped and destroyed , my Labrador puppy plays pretty rough on it so I guess it couldn’t handle her weight , I will be purchasing a different one that is hopefully more heavy duty
Ripped after 5 months! NOT worth this price
This bed seemed like the perfect outdoor option for my dog. I loved that it folded up. I paid $83 for this thinking this would be a good investment and that it would last... I bought a cheap bed prior to this that lasted years! I noticed right away that the fabric had way too much give to it when my dog stepped on it, but she got used to it. Now, after only 5 months of gentle use it has already ripped! I am so disappointed. What a waste of money.
My dog is 78 lb and the bed is already ripped . He is not a good bed for large dogs. They should offer replacement for the liner.
Does not hold up
We have a large dog, and the sides started to tear after only 4 months. For what the cost of this bed, the product is not worth it.
faulty material not sturdy
Material split within 2 weeks waste of money my dogs weigh between 60-80lbs