Pet Gear Easy Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The parts simply snap together for easy assembly; no tools required.
- The carpet tread helps keep your pet from slipping and it's removable and machine washable.
- Designed with rubber grips on the bottom to help keep the step secure as your pal climbs with confidence.
- Small, portable and easy to store with a weight capacity of 175 lbs.
- The teardrop-shaped step is designed with an incline so it's easier on your pet’s joints.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.55Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Cocoa$41.99Chewy Price$48.98List Price
- DealFrisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear One Step Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$69.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$144.31Chewy Price
- DealPremier Pet Steps 3 Step Carpet Thread Dog & Cat Stairs, Walnut$199.00Chewy Price
- DealPremier Pet Steps 4 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Early American$243.50Chewy Price$298.00List Price
- DealPet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Tan$59.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Mini Dog Ramp, Junior$69.95Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE 69-in Heavy Duty Telescoping Dog Ramp, Silver/Black$135.64Chewy Price$156.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp with Supertrax, Green$125.99Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown$85.41Chewy Price$121.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
461 Customer Reviews
perfect for older dog
I got this for my older dog because she has joint pain so I am trying to keep her from jumping out of the car. I have a small sedan and she is about 50 lbs so this is perfect. It took some coaxing with treats but she uses it now with no problems to get in and out of the backseat. It fits in the hatchback area and is very light. It is wide enough that she cannot go around it and it is very sturdy.
I bought this for an old Springer Spaniel that needs help getting up and down from furniture. She isn't thrilled about using it, but will if I guide her up. My two Bassets think it's the best! They used it right away and go up and down without any problems. I thought it might slide some on wood flooring, but it doesn't seem to at all. My box was missing the carpet piece, and I emailed the customer service to let them know. They asked for pictures, and a few days later sent the piece.
Saves my back!
I have an Australian Shepherd that is about 70 pounds. She just turned 12 and has some problems getting in and out of my Rav 4. She used to ride in the backseat, but now I’m having her ride in the cargo area for more room and easier entry. She didn’t want to use the step at first but today I was able to coax her into trying again. She did it, yay!!! It was kind of like loading a race horse into the gate at the Kentucky Derby, had to circle round, get momentum going and it finally worked. I’m sure this is going to save my back. If you have tried and your dog did want to use it, don’t give up, keep trying! It’s worth it!
Great portable ramp for car!
So thankful I found this. I have a dog with health issues and had been lifting her into and out of the car. This ramp fits snug against my car, and she can step on to the ramp, and easily get into the car now. Exiting, she steps onto the ramp, and slowly walks down and off the step ramp. Thank you! Car-Hyundai sonata.
works great for 68lb pittie
Our 15 year old pitbull is 68lbs and we couldn't find a ramp that wasn't too steep for her, and regular dog stairs seemed like the steps were too small. This works great for her even with her arthritis.
Well Made Stairs
This is a great item, but unfortunately our small dog could not be convinced to use it. I think it’s the hollow sound when he jumps on it from the sofa that scares him. He’s a timid old guy so it’s not the product’s fault. It’s sturdy but has a different feel than something that would be solid. I can’t give it a negative review just because Baxter refused to use it - that’s on him.
Just what we needed!
Fast delivery and my two 80 pound elder dogs love the single step! It’s large enough for them to get all four paws on the step before hopping into the backseat of our SUV. Just the boost they needed! Bought it for travel, but now plan to use it in the house too. It will work great beside the bed. Thought it was a little pricey, but after receiving I decided it was of good quality and exactly fit our need so it was money well spent!
All my dogs and cats love this step. Especially my elderly dog who barely can go up to couches and beds.Now with this step she don’t have any problem to get up. We ordered 1 step,after few days we ordered another 2 ,because we are really happy with it.-Thank you !
It was perfect!
Super easy to set up and my pup took to it right away. She's about 40 lbs and it supports her easily.
This was easy to assembly and seems very sturdy. Our 35 pound dog learned to use it in just a few days. I am a little worried the cats will claw the carpet, thinking it's a scratching post, but so far, so good.