Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For pets up to 75 pounds.
- Wider and deeper stair landings for small and large dogs.
- Carpet tread removes easily and is machine washable.
- Rubber grippers on bottom keep step secure and in place.
- Snaps together easily.
Does your pup weigh over 75 pounds? Click here for the Easy Step II!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$41.56Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$76.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$49.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large$63.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Tan, 4 Step- Large$56.34Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$169.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$72.30Chewy Price$118.72List Price
- TRIXIE Lightweight Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$59.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$112.23Chewy Price$121.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||—|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Acrylic, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
543 Customer Reviews
I bought these for my elderly cats so they could reach the base of their cat tree. One cat has trouble with her hips and can not jump very well. These are so great that I bought a second one to put in front of the sofa. They do not slide on my hardwood floor. Very happy I found these.
Very poorly made!
I bought these steps from my elderly dog who was having trouble with this hips. He was unable to get on to the bed so I thought some steps would help him to get up-and-down easier. I bought these steps thinking they would be sturdy however I was quite wrong. The 1st time he tried using them they almost toppled over with him on them. Now hes afraid to use them at all. I've had to buy a better more sturdy set that cost twice as much. I don't recommend this set of stairs for any pet of any size!
We bought this to help our Catahoula hop onto our son's bed at bedtime. It collapsed so easily! The weight limit says 75 pounds so we thought that it was a safe bet for our 50-pound girl. We put it back together several times, but this is too flimsy to stay put. The pieces are in a box in our basement. Our dog is now terrified to use any aid because of these steps collapsing on her as she tried to use them.
Pet Gear Easy Steps
I have several of these steps and I am very pleased with them. They are sturdy, easy to clean if needed and my dogs are comfortable using them.
NOT for larger pets
Picture of lab on steps deceiving. This if for smaller sized pets. My 65 lb dog was fearful as it is so small. She could not easily step or climb the two stairs. Waste of money, for me.
Stairs work great
Bought these because my corgi mix was having difficulty jumping up on his window perch as he got older. Easy to put together and he learned to use them easily!
Sturdy Pet Stairs
I purchased these stairs as a way to help my 6 yr old lab who has a torn ACL still access my daughter's bed at night. The stairs were easy to put together and sturdy but my pup absolutely did not want to use them. She goes up and down our stairs in the house, but she won't use these stairs. I am going to donate them.
I just got a small senior rescue dog. He was having trouble jumping up to the couch but wouldn’t wait for me to pick him up. I just got these stairs. What a relief. They are perfect for him! And super sturdy.
Dogs won't use waste of money to small. Wished ide never ordered both of these now I see why there at garage sales all the time
Not for big dogs
Weight limit says 75lbs. Our dog is 60 and it’s definitely not sturdy enough for him. He’s a low rider so has short legs, hence the need for steps. Our dog didn’t like using it, too wobbly on hardwood floors (might work better on carpet) and would start to unsnap/fall apart with our larger dog. Might work better for small/light weight dogs.