Pet Gear Easy Step III Cat & Dog Stairs
About This Item
- Snaps together for an easy setup.
- Rubber grips keep stairs secure and your pet safe.
- Features 6-inch step height and machine washable carpet tread.
- Great for aging pets, or smaller pets that need the extra help.
- Stairs weigh less than 15 pounds so you can move them to another location easily.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Medium Car Booster, Tan$59.29Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Intermediate, 30-in$45.49Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Mini Gate with Pet Door$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Pet Stair, Chocolate$50.77Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Large Car Booster, Charcoal$87.99Chewy Price$97.98List Price
- K&H Pet Products Bucket Booster Pet Seat, Tan, Large$100.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Easy Step II Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$66.58Chewy Price$73.98List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cool Bed III Dog Pad, Blue, Small$27.49Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- DealPet Gear I-GO2 Escort Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Pink$53.98Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Easy Step III Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$98.08Chewy Price$108.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
453 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my senior cat
This was so easy to put together (47f)…I used a rubber mallet for the final step. It’s very light to move around if needed. The color chocolate is neutral and blends in nicely. The step pads are Velcro so they can be removed. I also bought a 3 step for another bed and a two step for a couch. It’s so nice to see my girl be able to get to her favorite spots again!
Great steps for cat
Bought these for an elderly cat who had injured a leg. Because the steps are wide, she can maneuver them well, and was using them right away. They are being used in a tight spot with a small animal so no problem with movement, but I could see where that might be a problem with larger dogs when used on a hard floor. They work great for our situation though.
Good for price
My only complaint would be what most others say in that it would be nice if it stayed grounded when my dog actually gets on it. Even using stickies I still have to apply some pressure to hold it down. That being said though I don't regret buying it and it's doing what it was intended to do. My biggest concern was the steps not being wide enough but it doesn't seem to be an issue for my dog who is about 60 pounds
So Glad I Purchased This
My cat loves her stairs. Makes it so easy for her to get on the bed and then back down again. I'm thinking of getting them again for another bed, where she likes to nap.
Stair review- not for a bigger dog in my opinion, great quality though!
I absolutely love these stairs for what they are, just for a much smaller breed than what is described. But they just are not wide enough for a large breed like it is described to be used for, so its a let down for sure. My dog won’t use them because she’s scared since they’re so slim. Kind of disappointing, hoping to return them.
I might have rated these 4 stars, but the really, really poor instructions and the skimpy stair treads prevented that. Assembly is very confusing due to various parts being labeled with two different letters. The illustrations are of no value, being little more than ink blobs (the pic on the box was more helpful). My dog is a German Shepherd mix, 60 lbs. These steps are very close to being too small for her, but she's learned to use them. They'd do better for small breeds.
Well made steps
Hi, we are very happy with the quality of the steps we bought for our little dog. She is still learning how to use them but think they will be great for her!
Dogs refuse to use!
The steps are sturdy and everything but my dogs refuse to get on them and I have tried every which way I could imagine. I don’t think dogs like to go up steps like that even though they go up 16 stairs every night to go up to bed. Crazy
This is high enough for my tall bed.my little dog comes up it.the other dog is afraid to use.wants me to pick her up and put her down.good price.
Not for small dogs
We purchased this stairs so the pups can get up on the bed. The steps are too tall and is difficult for our 10 month old Cavalier to climb up. She wind up jumping oof the bed to avoid using the steps on the way down. Our adult Cavalier also has problems climbing the steps due to the height. We used the two step for the couch and that worked out ok but the three step is a different story.