Pet Gear The Other Door Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Fleece Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Four doors including large side "garage" door for easy entrance and exit.
- No tools needed to set up or break down.
- Rounded corners with no sharp edges keep your pet safe and comfortable.
- Built-in wheels and handle make it easy to move from room to room.
- Carrying bag included for easy transport or storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Sliding Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 54 inch$314.99Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- DealPet Gear The Other Door Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Plush Pad, Sage, 27 inch$157.49Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Sliding Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$95.39Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$89.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, White$129.00Chewy Price
- Diggs Revol Collapsible Dog Crate, Ash, Medium$474.99Chewy Price$475.00List Price
- DealFrisco Ultimate Foldable & Stackable Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, Large: 42-in L x 30.7-in W x 36.85-in H$449.99Chewy Price$499.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 22 inch$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- PetLuv Tuf-Crate Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Navy, Medium, 24-in L x 16-in W x 16-in H$72.47Chewy Price$79.97List Price
- DealFrisco Ultimate Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, 37 inch$242.99Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- SMONTER Heavy Duty Dog Crate & Playpen, 38-in$249.99Chewy Price$294.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Double Door, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Double Door, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||—||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||—|
|Material||Fleece, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Fleece, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
155 Customer Reviews
Bought this for easy transport to my dog sitters house. It is unbelievably heavy and not convenient. My dogs normal crate is lighter and easier to transport then this. Huge waste of money
Like certain features........
I put it together by myself, with no trouble. The Garage door is a little rickety, doesn't glide too smoothly, all the locks take two hands, one to hold the button down, while the other hand pushes or pulls the slide lever, to open or close all 4 doors. So most stay closed/locked, and I use a clip on the main front door, which defeats the purpose. Love the wheels & handle to move it around.
For several months this crate was great. Loved the top access for when our puppy was small and since it folded up we took it with us for day trips which was helpful. But eventually, our 10 month old, 20 lb, frenchie was able to force her way through one end of the crate. The clasps just fractured into pieces and now cant be closed. She also ripped apart the foam handle. She is not especially destructive so I had hoped this crate would last into adulthood but with one side broken we are switching to a more furniture type crate hopefully with stronger latches.
The door latches are super hard to open! I only latch at the top of the door because of the difficulty, time and frustration!!!! It also took me a long time to put together. It would have been nice if Chewy provided a better tutorial. Also the instructions that came with the crate were so dark you couldn't read it.
Does not hold together well
I assembled this evening - it’s tricky to engage the various catches that hold it upright. The end result is that it’s a bit rickety. The clamps at either end attaching the top to the front and back are hard to engage and I gave up eventually. Very disappointed with this purchase
Good quality !
This crate is good quality and super easy to assemble. However, I have no idea how they could possibly say a full Horne Gold Retriever can fit into this crate, size large. My 5 month old Doberman pup is almost too tall to get into it and unfortunately outgrow it in like a month. The length and width are good but even for the biggest size it’s super short ! Just keep in mind if you have a tall pup. Pic for reference.
5 stars for their service
Love it I will recommend it to friends! Great variety of items! Prices reasonable! Easy website to look up products for my new puppy!
The size is perfect for transporting my two cats to our cabin. They can stretch out, stand up or comfortably move around inside. The crate is built sturdy and I think they like the four-sided visibility.
I like the ease of assembly. The locks are not easy to open for me. I use this in my car to transport a search and rescue canine. When the dog is not in the carrier, it is very noisy and rattles a lot. I still would have purchased this item.
Difficult to assemble
Now that it is put together, it’s working great, but not sure I’ll be able to break down for travel and then reassemble. I had to get a young man to help me.