Pet Gear Pet Cot Dog Bed
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Cooling, Outdoor||Machine-washable, Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Specially designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- The easy-fold design makes it great for travel or storage.
- Made of durable, water-resistant mesh fabric that stretches over a lightweight, powder-coated steel frame.
- The raised design and mesh center increases air flow, which helps keep your pal cool.
- The rubber grips on the legs help keep the cot firmly in place and prevent sliding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Beige, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Classy Gray, Large$67.87Chewy Price$152.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Cot Space Saver Elevated Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Red, Large$50.55Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate, Small$41.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Replacement Cot Cover for Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, X-Large$21.50Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, 24.5-in$24.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Black, Large$50.57Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Small$41.25Chewy Price$57.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Foldable Dog Cot
This is the second cot I bought for Daisy (same style and brand). They are built well, but the material ripped in two places on the last one (I had it for a year) and eventually she ended up almost scraping bottom, because the tears were nearly the whole length of the bed. We bought this new one and already there is a small one-inch tear. The tears go lengthwise. There is nothing sharp at that area of the bed, but she does like to jump into the bed, so maybe that is stressing the material. Other than the tears, this is such a great option for her as she likes to lay on it on the deck. It keeps her cool and she doesn't get sores from laying on the floor all the time. I love that it folds up so we can bring with us if we go visit or go to a park.
This is a great purchase for my 20 lb Westie. She sits in front of the glass door looking out enjoying being up a little higher as she IS short. I purchased it for camping and when we sit out in the garden to keep her off the dirt. However we recently had to stay in a motel with a poolside view and she enjoyed it very much next to the slider watching the kids in the pool. Good purchase and great price.
I bought it for our little dog for when we go RVing to get him off the wet/rough/buggy ground....and he loves it! Also was great for him to lay on while hanging out by the pool to get him off the hot concrete!
The boyzz enjoy
Our boyzz luv their trampoline beds. We have a large lab and a small Lhasa Apso. Bought one for the rv trips too. Sometimes our lab goes out in unclosed kennel just to make some dreams on the extra one. Others are inside house. Very durable and great for hot Tymes as it breathes thru the mesh.
Looks nice but didn't last
I've had this cot for 3 months for use in my dog's crate. The fabric has pulled away from the mesh on almost all sides. I was happy to see that my 50lb bulldog resisted chewing on it, but sad to see it was of such poor quality that it didn't last longer.
cats are obsessed
This is the first new food I’ve ever introduced that my cats legit licked the bowl clean. Usually they try a few bites and look at me like I’ve ruined their lives. They do like other Weruva wet foods but they like to lick it, so anything flaky just gets wasted. My two cats give two paws up!
Good but small caution
Everything in description is correct. it is a great little elevated bed. not as tall as other elevated beds. also where it folds the material around that is made to accommodate those folds. My puppy has caught his foot in the middle insert of fabric when jumping off the mat. the material does go close to the fold which is nice but when his foot gets caught its hard for him to remove it. (so he flips out a little). Other than this it is a good cot for your money.
Cot for training purposes
Not nessasary for my Vizsla. Trainer recommended it as this is what she used but I find it takes up to much room and slides when I train remy on it.
My dog loves it
We use it outside or inside, he loves it and it doesn't make him hot outside. It can fold up and go anywhere with us. It is just what I was looking for.
Comfortable and portable
A great bed for travel and enjoying time outside. And low enough to the ground makes it great for older dog or small dog