Pet Gear Pet Cot Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- The easy-fold design makes it great for travel or storage.
- Made of durable, water-resistant mesh fabric that stretches over a lightweight, powder-coated steel frame.
- The raised design and mesh center increases air flow, which helps keep your pal cool.
- The rubber grips on the legs help keep the cot firmly in place and prevent sliding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Beige, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Comfy Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$24.91Chewy Price$27.68List Price
- DealHDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Black, Medium$40.55Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, Medium$27.49Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealCoolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Grey, X-Large$54.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Replacement Cover, Chocolate, X-Large$21.50Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- DealRegalo My Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Pink, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush Blanket for Elevated Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealCoolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brunswick Green, Large$8.86Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealKOPEKS Orthopedic Elevated Bolster Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$149.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated, Bolster||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Not so great
Love the color. Other than that, not so impressed. My dog prefers her other brand cot. This one is not stable. If we move it the slightest, one side bar/leg flops around. It also holds rain water in the center rather than drain through.
Nice cot except for one issue
This cot is a good size for my corgi. It seems durable. The plastic thingies on the bottom bars did not prevent it from sliding when he jumped on it, however. I had to use zip ties and pieces of a nonslip rug liner over them. I’m not crazy about how it looks but it fixed the problem.
Must have for pet owner
I purchased this cot initially for our camping trip but our fur baby has been laying on the cot in the backyard as well. She is comfortable laying on it, when it gets wet, it dries quickly and it folds which is convenient for storing away.
Foldable Dog Cot
This is the second cot I bought for Daisy (same style and brand). They are built well, but the material ripped in two places on the last one (I had it for a year) and eventually she ended up almost scraping bottom, because the tears were nearly the whole length of the bed. We bought this new one and already there is a small one-inch tear. The tears go lengthwise. There is nothing sharp at that area of the bed, but she does like to jump into the bed, so maybe that is stressing the material. Other than the tears, this is such a great option for her as she likes to lay on it on the deck. It keeps her cool and she doesn't get sores from laying on the floor all the time. I love that it folds up so we can bring with us if we go visit or go to a park.
This is a great purchase for my 20 lb Westie. She sits in front of the glass door looking out enjoying being up a little higher as she IS short. I purchased it for camping and when we sit out in the garden to keep her off the dirt. However we recently had to stay in a motel with a poolside view and she enjoyed it very much next to the slider watching the kids in the pool. Good purchase and great price.
I bought it for our little dog for when we go RVing to get him off the wet/rough/buggy ground....and he loves it! Also was great for him to lay on while hanging out by the pool to get him off the hot concrete!
Seems sturdy enough
For my 10 and 20 pound dogs it seems sturdy enough. But I can't get either on to use it. I like that it folds and is lightweight. May have to get refund.
The boyzz enjoy
Our boyzz luv their trampoline beds. We have a large lab and a small Lhasa Apso. Bought one for the rv trips too. Sometimes our lab goes out in unclosed kennel just to make some dreams on the extra one. Others are inside house. Very durable and great for hot Tymes as it breathes thru the mesh.
Looks nice but didn't last
I've had this cot for 3 months for use in my dog's crate. The fabric has pulled away from the mesh on almost all sides. I was happy to see that my 50lb bulldog resisted chewing on it, but sad to see it was of such poor quality that it didn't last longer.
My 2 chihuahua's love it for laying on the patio in the sun. Made very well and sturdy.