Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features rubber grips on the bottom keep steps in place so your pet can feel secure.
- The parts simply snap together for easy assembly; no tools required.
- The carpet tread provides comfort and sure-footing, allowing your pal to climb with confidence.
- Available in both 3-step and 4-step versions, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Suitable for pets weighing up to 50 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, X-Large$169.95Chewy Price
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$47.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$69.95Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Small$45.93Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Deluxe Soft Cat & Dog Stairs, Oatmeal/Chocolate$127.37Chewy Price$127.98List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Tan, 3 Step- Large$29.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Cat & Dog Stairs$154.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Cherry$179.99Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$44.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
My dog doesn't like.
My dog doesn't like, and won't go up them. Ended up using a wider sturdier step two-step model from the same company that was in another room and putting these in the pitch pile.
Does the job
Bought this for our Jack Russel who is getting old and having a hard time getting on our high bed using just a stool. We bought the 4 step version and its still a little short but does the job. He’s still getting used to it but it works.
Steps to help special needs fur baby.
The product appears larger. Even with the accurate size, the product is smaller than it appears.
Cats have not used yet. Easy to assemble. Time will tell.
When your pet needs a little help
I just purchased a new sofa, to help in not getting claw pulls I bought steps for my cat, now there is no need to jump up using her nails. Works great.
Sturdy well built easy to put together and just the right height for the couch.
Pet Gear Pet Step
Not good for older cat. The center cushion or step of the stair is not something her paws or nails can grab onto therefore it is slippery. The cat won't use it . I suggest the carpet ones for older cats who are unsure about their legs working well. My cat has arthritis bad in her back legs so unless she is sure she won't slip she won't use it.
Way Too small
I bought these for my Shih Tzu and she hates them. They are really steep and skinny steps and they wobble. Plus not tall enough. Im so sad, was excited to get them.
They love it. Sometimes they run up them like little kids.
Not for me
These were just too small and too narrow for the dogs to use. I would return them if I still had the packaging. There isn't enough depth to the steps for doggie comfort. Cheap plastic snap-together steps made in China. Bad on me, what do I expect for fifty bucks?