Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp, Tri-fold
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-visibility reflective material aids in guiding your pet up and down the ramp.
- Side safety reflectors allow for maximum visibility when the ramp is in use.
- Slip-resistant surface provides sure-footing and rubber grippers on bottom help keep ramp steady.
- Designed with a built-in handle for easy portability.
- Can be folded up for compact storage or travel.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Dark Charcoal$49.40Chewy Price
- Gen7Pets Feather Lite Foldable Dog Car Ramp$114.99Chewy Price$167.99List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Gen7Pets Natural-Step Foldable Dog Car Ramp$109.99Chewy Price$123.99List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Extra Wide Carpeted Dog Car Ramp, Chocolate$140.99Chewy Price$149.98List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Foldable Dog Vehicle Ramp, Black, 61-in$60.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Cherry$139.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, X-Large$159.95Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Gen7Pets Mini Indoor Foldable Dog Ramp$89.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Heavy Duty 4-Step Foldable Dog Stairs, Silver/Black$138.62Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Compact Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, 29 - 70-in$142.95Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$109.98Chewy Price$121.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||—||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-skid, Non-slip Tread|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Frame Material||—||—||—||—||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
154 Customer Reviews
Better Than Expected
Ramp is terrific. Seems well built and sturdy. Like the extra width and trifold features. Just set it up for training and Charlie (90# Chesie mix) is very comfortable using it. Wish I had purchased this much earlier.
Car rides again!
This ramp has come in so handy. Our dog, Chewy, recently pulled a muscle so his mobility is limited so he could no longer get in the car. But now we're back on the road again, even just for errands and to let the wind blow through his hair.
Solid, effective ramp - but bulky, awkard
This ramp unquestionably gets the job done. It's big, it feels stable, and I'm sure it holds up to even quite large dogs. But it is just such a pain to deal with - it's heavy, it's huge, it's bulky and it's awkward. I've got a 35 pound Vizsla puppy that can't yet jump into the back seat or trunk - and who does not like getting picked up without a great deal of bribery - and I still find it's much faster and easier for me to pick him up than it is to deal with setting up this clumsy ramp and then put it away after
Depends on your dog
I took a chance on this product, knowing my dog would be freaked out by anything and everything. The product and design are pretty good, a little bouncier than I'd like and the sandpaper substance is pretty useless, but of course my dog refused to go anywhere near it. At 80 lbs she is almost impossible to lift into my SUV and she won't jump in. I was hoping this would be the answer but not so far. I'm trying to decide whether to return or keep trying. Will definitely need to put something else over the surface as other reviews have mentioned. The product is fine, it's just my dog that's the problem.
Not wide enough, and too flexible
I have a large dog about 60lbs and the ramp bends as she is walking on it, causing her to stop and turn back. Maybe a small dog that doesnt mind being up high wouldn't mind. But my layla doesnt feel safe on it, and wont use it.
Folding Dog Ramp
I recently purchased a Fold Extra Wide Dog Ramp. I made a trip from upstate NY to Florida. Without the ramp, taking my Labrador would have been impossible for me. It worked great!
Great for old dog
This has made it much easier to get my 10 year old, 90 lb lab into the back seat of my small pickup and my wife’s suv. Just have to angle the ramp a little because of the side doors.
My old rottie
I have a 10 yr old 120 pound rottie who was having some trouble getting in and out my RV. This ramp and some glucosamine has fixed him right up. Once I taught him how to use the ramp, he's a pro. Super sturdy and no slip makes this a great purchase.
The ramp works I suppose. It buckles and moves more than I would like when the dog gets on it. The "non-slip" coating is better then bare plastic, but isnt actually non slip. It's just sandpaper that grinds my dogs nails down.
Sturdy, but handle arrived broken. Dog hates it.
There are good treads on this, and it isn't too heavy. However, the handle was missing a screw and was unusable out of the box. Our dog would not get on it. We tried and he scrambled to get off, hurting himself and me in the process. Granted--he's an old dog--14. Recommend if you ever consider using a ramp when they're old, start them as a puppy. Am hoping I can return this item.