Pet Gear Special Edition No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Panoramic view window keeps her safe without missing any of the sights, sounds and smells; front paw rest helps her stand up to get an even better view of the action.
- No-Zip technology means no hassles with the convenient buckle closure system; one-hand folding mechanism makes it quick and easy to set-up and store.
- Convenient storage tray, pocket and basket provide spaces for everything you need; the removable interior liner makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Rear wheel shock absorbers and a quick-stop foot brake provide a safe and smooth ride, while the interior collar tether provides even more protection.
- Available in four colors; interior compartment measures 25.5 x 11 x 20.5 inches and holds pets up to 45 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetique Dog & Cat Stroller, Razzberry$159.58Chewy Price$310.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Happy trails No-Zip Pet Stroller, Emerald$117.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Jaguar$93.98Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Boysenberry$384.60Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- DealGen7Pets Monaco Pet Stroller, Dress Blues$249.99Chewy Price$282.99List Price
- DealPet Gear View 360 Travel System Dog & Cat Stroller, Grey Animal$190.98Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Bolster Stroller Pad For All Models, Black$29.98Chewy Price
- DealGen7Pets Promenade Pet Stroller, Gold Nugget$159.95Chewy Price$224.99List Price
- DealJespet 4 Wheel Pet Stroller, Red, 36-in$139.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Excursion No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Candy Red$197.59Chewy Price$230.98List Price
- DealWonderfold P1 Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Ruby Pink$183.37Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- DealPet Gear Expedition No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Fog$286.97Chewy Price$286.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Aluminum, Mesh, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Rolling, Interior Tether, Collapsible, Top Load||—||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
177 Customer Reviews
So glad I bought this
I borrowed a friend's pet stroller with 4 wheels it was smaller, but did what I needed. Decided to get my own and saw this one. Love size, height, and smooth ride my dog prefers to stand.
Just what I needed
This stroller is perfect. My dog is 18 pounds and loves to sit there and look around like he's a king (of course he is) while we are walking. Never expected to purchase a stroller for my dog. However, life has its twists, so when my 11yr old dog was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, I needed to get this so we could both still go out and enjoy walks. The stroller was very easy to put together, wheels snapped right into place. The stroller is light-weight and easy to push. Thank you Chewy for the quick shipment of this product.
This only lasted one year. Granted we used it for our cat only a handful of times at most. Anyway, the front wheels started locking up every few minutes. Wheels are cheap plastic. Every few minutes we needed to stop and adjust the wheels. Eventually the wheels did not lock in place which resulted in the front base caving in and then virtually unusable.
I used to use my granny shopping cart with a soft dog carrier inside. I needed a new carrier & the soft carriers happened to be as much as this stroller, so I bought the stroller instead & very happy I did! Boy is this easy to get in & out doors one handed! It's so maneuverable in tight places & everywhere else. Very easy to assemble. I put a pillow in it & my puppy loves it! She hasn't quite got the hang of walking on a leash & stops & forces me to pick her up & granny's back can't handle that. Now I can get us to town & go in stores real easy. Going down hill I can jog. Lol The only drawback is, like someone else said I wish the top attached to the base totally flush. There's an inch or so gap. It's secure though puppy can't get through it, it just doesn't look right to me. Otherwise this is a great smooth ride like a Lincoln. Lol Super easy to maneuver stroller that I highly recommend & can't live without now. I had no idea there were doggie strollers & this is nicer then my children had. LoL
Best invention ever! I can take my 28lb beagle out on hot days with sunshade and soft cushioning. No burns on hot pavement! Lots of room for extra needs on side and under carriage. Easy to put together. I am 71 yr old lady and I put it together in 15 min.
Thank you Chewy
We adopted a senior dog in April. His name was Jules.. We thought we'd have about a year with him. He was from Tennessee and I know had never seen the water..it turns out he had end stage Cushings disease. He only lived 3 weeks from when we got him..I really wanted to show him the water and Tampa bay. On the last day of his life the stroller arrived on time. I strolled him on our Riverwalk here and he got to see the water and pelicans feeding and the beauty of it all. We immensely enjoyed ourselves and it was a bucket list day for him. That night his breathing became labored and we both knew it was time..it broke my heart. But I am so grateful his last day was so wonderful..you guys run a tight ship. And you care, it's evident. Thank you for this, for helping him have a beautiful last day before crossing the bridge.
Just what we needed
We have a 14 yr old Chihuahua and a new to us 7 yr old puppy mill rescue Yorkie who we have not yet been able to leash train. We are also frequent campers. This stroller has worked out perfect. It's built well, collapses easily for storage, easily rolls on whatever surface we encounter when camping. Both dogs love riding in it. The only thing I would change is the depth of the cup holders. They are shallow and you have to be careful not to spill. Well worth the money.
We have been using this stroller for about a month now. Initially, I got it because my dog is slow and sniffs a lot while walking and I wanted to get in a good, fast walk daily but also give him the chance to get out. Shortly after I got it, he was diagnosed with a heart murmur, so now I'm especially thankful that I got this stroller. He loves it and I love that I can walk as fast as I want! The stroller is well built and sturdy. The wheels are decent and I love that the front closes all the way with a snap rather than a zipper. It's lightweight and easy to fold up too. Highly recommend it! For the price point, it's a very good stroller.
I love this stroller. The length is perfect for my beagle/dachshound puppy. I am gradually getting her used to it before we go on our trip. Color Sage is beautiful and makes her deep amber color pop. The only fault I find with it is the liner. It is very hard cardboard covered with soft black fabric. It is supposed to be raised in the front, but it really only has a bend in it. My little dog’s chin rests on the covered metal edge of the bed of the stroller. I have to put a small pillow under the liner to raise her head and then a towel to fill the edges around the liner to keep her feet from slipping down under the liner edges. For such a nice stroller, more thought should have gone into a better liner. This is definitely not an elevated paw rest as described. They do advertise a bolster to purchase.
I can't say enough about this stroller! My 20# Doxie took to it right away! I was surprised how well the wheels glided over our lawn and bumpy dirt path. Very well made and recommend! I have nothing bad to say about it.