Pet Gear View 360 Booster Travel System Dog & Cat Carrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The carrier doubles as a booster seat, and easily converts without tools by attaching to the included booster seat frame.
- Made of lightweight, ventilated mesh to keep your fur baby cool.
- The zipperless, push-button opening lets you quickly access and load your pet for your travels.
- Interior tether easily attaches to your pal’s harness to keep him secure.
- Includes a removable, washable cushion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat Carrier Bag, Black Plaid$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Travel Safety Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium$56.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Bone Cruiser Dog & Cat Carrier, Grey$139.99Chewy Price
- Sport Pet Dog & Cat Car Seat Crate$60.10Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Outward Hound PupPak Dog Front Carrier, Small$32.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Collapsible Cat & Dog Travel Crate, Gray & Blue$169.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Hands-Free Dog & Cat Sling Carrier, Small, Orange$17.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Richell Space Capsule Dog & Cat Carrier & Bed, Beige$129.99Chewy Price$170.00List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Hard Bottom Support Cat & Dog Sling, Pink$28.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealFrisco 3 in 1 Dog & Cat Stroller with Detachable Carrier$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetLuv Happy Cat Soft-Sided 3-in-1 Pet Stroller, Tan, Large$152.64Chewy Price$156.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Steel, Metal||Polyurethane, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||—||—||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Rolling...||Top Load, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
We all like this carrier
Easy to get kittens in/out for vet appointments, etc. Plenty of room so to sit up, lay down, stretch out and the booster seat attachment keeps them comfortable while riding down bumpy back roads. I even put them in it when I vacuum my place to keep them safe.
Exceptional for long distance travel with cats
Over the course of five days we drove from California to Indiana using these. I had a cat tucked in each one. They were tall enough for the cats to stand in, long enough for them to be fully stretched out the in, and wide enough to for the cats to curl up into a ball in the center. (I lined them with puppy pads in case of “accidents” which never happened.) The cats were about as comfortable as could be, and the firm structure kept its shape throughout the trip. The easy open locking button made it a lot easier to access to lock-in the cats as needed, and the handle made it super easy to carry the cats safely. Out of five possible stars I’m happy to give them all five stars. They really were one of the very best decisions I made on our trip.
Smol Dog Approved!
first time small dog owner and I didn't like traditional carriers as my 4 pound Pom gets car sick in them. This thing is PERFECT for him. He isn;t getting car sick, he can see and is secured and if I need to make it even more secure I can close the top up. Very sturdy if a bit heavy but it works wonderfully for our situation
mom of Giggy and Olivia
I bought two of these carries for my two Yorkies I absolutely love them adore them they’re so safe they lock in the seatbelt perfectly and wherever I go people say where did you get that …where did you get that! They are absolutely gorgeous what a great idea ! we love this product! My babies love them too! Thank u!
I have this and I carried two very small dogs in it it is absolutely Great. The only way it could be better is if it had an attachment to put wheels on it that would make it absolutely perfect, like a chassis to sit on to turn it into a stroller that would be perfect
View of the world
Great product, needed a cat carrier where the cats can have more windows to look out of due to them being so stressed in regular crates. So far my cats have done alot better . I have purchased two , one for each cat. They are really cute and it's making the car rides to vet alot less stressful
Cat loves it!
We purchased this carrier because my cat’s previous carrier was just your average plastic box with a grate door. It was so hard to get her in and out and it was undoubtedly stressful for her too. When I put it all together and sat it on the floor she came right over and hopped in, she even gave herself a bath in it! Safe to say this is finally a hit! We are adding little handmade blankets to it for some extra warmth and cushion, some people look like they’ve also bought cushion inserts.
My cat I just adopted is over 13lbs and he is tall and skinny big boy over all ... He can stand up in this carrier and I got a little crate pad for the bottom for extra comfort ... This carrier over all is awesome I'm glad I got it and it will keep my fur baby safer in the car cause it has a base too .....
Bought this in hopes that it would give my ragdoll more room than a standard carrier. She definitely has more room! It’s well constructed and very similar to a baby carrier. You put the tube pieces together and latch them down using your seatbelt just like an infant seat. You snap the carrier onto the “base” using the large square looking clips (one on each side) you can see in the picture. Handle on the black version has a brown leather like wrap. Buttons are easy to push and work well. The hood is completely collapsible by simply releasing one of the buttons on each end. On its own it is not very heavy. Comparable to a standard plastic carrier. Feels like carrying a chunky baby when you put the ragdoll in there. Oof.
LOVE LOVE!! Perfect size. I recommend getting the 18 inch bed for inside. More lightweight than it looks. Looks classy and very comfortable. Again, the size is perfect! My cat is 13 pounds but for some reason barely fit in a large carrier. But he fits in this one perfectly and there is more space for him to grow. It’s also not to big. I recommend this to anyone!