Pet Gear VIEW 360 Dog & Cat Carrier Bag
About This Item
- Pet carrier that lets your furry friend look out on the world while you two travel.
- Features mesh ventilation all the way around for a 360-degree view and plenty of fresh air.
- Dual push-button entry allows for easy access with no need to fumble around with zippers.
- Includes a removable fleece pad for comfort and an interior tether to attach to a harness.
- Ideal for taking a trip with your paw-tner with a padded carry handle and the ability to be converted into a secure car seat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Intermediate$89.99Chewy Price$96.00List Price
- DealSherpa Ultimate on Wheels Dog & Cat Carrier Bag$75.99Chewy Price$159.50List Price
- DealFrisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Large$33.99Chewy Price
- DealJespet Soft-Sided Sport Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Smoke Grey, 16-in$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealJespet Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Dark Blue, 17-in$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealJespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Smoke Grey, 17-in$27.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealEliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Brown/Beige, 20-in$29.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealPaws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple, Medium/Large$24.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- DealZampa Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Blue, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Small/Medium, Teal Trim$14.03Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear I-GO2 Traveler Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Sage$48.69Chewy Price$56.98List Price
- DealSportPet Cat Carrier, X-Large$43.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||—||Carry Handle||—||Shoulder Strap, Interior Tether, Collapsible...|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
305 Customer Reviews
I am obsessed
My 12 year old cat was recently diagnosed with kidney failure (I am devastated). I have to bring him to the vet for IV treatments a few times a week. It was difficult getting him into a pet carrier because he knew where he was going and this carrier is amazing, he went right inside and looks stylish! The second that I arrived at the vet, pet parents were complimenting this carrier and needed it too! The vet said his treatment is so much easier because the top goes down and he can stay in his “basket” while getting IV! Thank you Chewy!
I absolutely love this carrier, and we get compliments everywhere we go. Though I do wish it also came in a larger size. My small girl is super comfortable in it, and the baby pram style lets her watch outside while in the car. I have two very large cats as well though, and I wish I could use it for them, but it is just a bit shorter in the length than I would like. When it is folded up though, they like to use it as a bed, which is nice! I hope they come out with a bigger size someday! I would buy it in an instant.
Great Cat Carrier!
My cat LOVES this carrier! He sleeps in it, with the soft mat that I added. We went to the vet today, and he seemed to really like being able to see all around through the mesh. My vet was also impressed with this carrier. I'll never use that heavy, plastic crate again!
It is different
I haven’t actuallly taken my cat anywhere in it yet so I’m not sure yet. However I did put it together and left it out for my cat to check out and he immediately jumped in so that’s a good sign. I was a little surprised about how you put it together, I must have missed that in the description and am a bit concerned that my cat might scratch though the material once I shut the lid but I’m going to give it a try.
The best carrier ever bought worth every $ light weight excellent quality my cats use it to sleep they love it ! Although I have 3 cat trees 2 large scratcher and 2 Nicoch lounger
should be perfect!
Purchased this carrier for our cat who will be accompanying us and our dog on a cabin vacation in august. This will be her first long distance trip in the car - 8 hours. It’s taken me months to decide whether we would bring her with us just because I’ve been nervous about the drive. I knew we’d need something different and more comfortable than her vet carrier that has anxiety and stress associated with it. She was excited to get in and check it all out when it arrived. We’ve kept it out for her near her toys and her tower so it’s a positive association and she seems to like it. She’s a sassy lady so she doesn’t even like if I touch it when she’s in it lol. She’s the same way with her cat tower, which is her favorite place in the house, so I’m feeling good about the carrier. Plus it’s just adorable. Who would have thought?! It’s basically a bassinet mixed with car seat! Love it so much.
I love it so much!
I’m in love with this pet carrier! It’s so much more spacious than most and fits really well in the car! I need to add a cushion on the bottom interior for it, but that’s okay! It’s easy for humans to open and not cats! Depending on your pets behavior, I would not use this carrier for cats or dogs that would try to tear at the carrier. Between my 4 cats, I would only consider one ripping this apart! It’s very sturdy and tough! I’m sure it will last ~
LOVEEE this Doggy carrier
This is like a little picnic basket. I love it. Great for short distances. It’s a little awkward to carry if you are walking far but as a portable crate it’s cute, functional, and durable!! My two maltipoos loved it as soon as I set it up. I have a 5lb and 9lb and they fit great in there.
Easy pet carrier...love it!
My cat hates going into our older pet carrier and I have a hard time getting her in by myself. This one was so easy to use with one handed closing! She didn't cry as much on the car ride, possibly because she can see out better than in the old one. And this carrier has a seat belt loop so the carrier is safe in the car seat. I'm buying another so I have one for each cat.
Perfect for both cats and kittens
My older cat does not enjoy bags or cages, I purchased this because of our new kitten. The top entry is a game changer, my older cat loves it, has plenty of room to move and my kitten likes it too. Very sturdy. Well made