Pet Magasin Collapsible Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Small
About This Item
- Hard top and sides protect your pet while offering them an even, sturdy platform to lay on.
- Includes a padded mat to give your little one a comfortable spot to lie down while traveling.
- Lightweight material makes this an easy kennel to use for everyday travel or trips, such as vet visits.
- Easily folds down into a little package and can be zippered together to conserve space when not in use.
- See-through door and multiple ventilation holes allow air to circulate and prevent isolation or anxiety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Small$49.99Chewy Price
- dealPet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Blue$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$20.00Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Pet Life Deluxe 360° Vista View House Folding Dog Carrier, X-Small$35.79Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Cat-in-the-bag E-Z-Zip Cat Carrier Bag, Cobalt, Small$35.90Chewy Price
- Petmate Vari Portable Dog & Cat Kennel, 19-in, Pearl Peacock/Black$31.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Green, Medium/Large$28.98Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Capsule Dog & Cat Carrier, Classy Gray$57.04Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Pet Life 360° Vista View House Folding Zippered Dog Carrier, Orange, Large$59.25Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Pet Gear Dog & Cat Carrier Purse, Jaguar$29.98Chewy Price
- EliteField Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Sapphire Blue, 17-in$29.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- dealK9 Sport Sack Karry On Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$39.95Chewy Price$44.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Removable Pad, Collapsible, Water-resistant||—||—||—||Shoulder Strap, Interior Tether, Collapsible...|
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
153 Customer Reviews
a picture’s worth 1,000 words
The picture pretty much speaks for itself! Set it up and left it out for Mais to explore on her own time, that night she settled right into it on the black bottom pad. Maisie tuxedo approved.
Cat actually loved it!
Seems sturdy yet flexible. Held up against the cats claws.!
Two Paws Up!
My hooman has finally bought me a carrier I deserve. It’s a place I can nap without the tiny hooman disturbing me. I no longer sing the song of my people all the way to the vet because I feel secure. If you love your superior feline family member, then you should get this. They (may) thank you later, if they feel like it. -Kubo, the Cat
Collapsible pet carrier
Me and my puppy love it! It’s soft cozy and weightless. All in all it’s a really good product and I’m happy to have it.
Love this carrier
Great product and so easy to put together. I use it for my cats and my puppy. Light weight and durable.
Easy to get my huge cat into it!
I was a little confused at first, because the instructions weren't completely clear - the container comes all zipped up together and it didn't say to COMPLETELY unzip it (afterwards, I realized it was a "DUH!" moment). But... After i figured that out it was easy peasy! It is awesome and getting my cat into it is a breeze! He is VERY hard to get into containers, so I love this! PLUS, he thinks it is his new cat house. So I leave it setup and in the living room. He sleep in it all the time. I thought that would change after I took him to the vet again yesterday, but he still lays in it! Yaaaay
He loves it...I'm not surprised...
I was thrilled to find this carrier as I had one like it a few years ago. The other one was brown and for some reason it never occurred to me that it was collapsible. I purchased it at a pet store already assembled and used it for years until my female cat had an "accident" in it. I could not get it clean so had to throw it out. Imagine my surprise when I found this replacement. So I very carefully put it together - the reviews that talked about it coming apart scared me. Within 5 minutes my male cat had found the carrier and claimed it. He slept in it the very first night...I used the new carrier to take him to the vet. I was very careful and scared after reading the reviews of cats escaping, but we had no problems. After he came home and was over the traumatic experience, my little guy went back into the carrier. It's been a bit over a week now and he generally is sleeping in the carrier most of the time. It helps when I am putting him in a carrier that I know he feels comfortable in.
Good but not technically collapsible
Wish they would not advertise it as "collapsible" because you have to disassemble it to get it into the little shell shape shown. I was looking for one that actually just folded up without having to disassemble, like a pop up type. Small, but roomy enough for my small cat, not sure how comfy it would have been for my older cat who was taller and larger. Would not carry it by the handle alone for any cat or dog much over 5 to 7 pounds. I do like the size of the holes for good ventilation for traveling. The zippers are a bit fiddly to get to work the first time.
Spacious and comfortable
I bought this as a small bag. It is wider than most. Gives my cat a lot of stretch room. I like that collapses. It has a lot of ventilation and room for blanket and toys.
This works really well. It's sturdy when opened and easy to fold up and put away between uses. It is much better than the floppy soft sided carriers and the big bulky cages