Pet Magasin Dog Nail Clippers
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
About This Item
- Made of high-quality stainless steel that's both sharp and safe.
- Cushioned, non-slip handles are spring-loaded and designed with both comfort and safety in mind.
- Made with a safety stop hidden behind the clipping blades, to help ensure that you don't cut off too much.
- Allows you to cut your dog's nails at home, which can make grooming more comfortable for your pal.
- Deliberately designed clipper works with your small, medium and large dogs—it's the ideal clipper for your entire furry family.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWahl BravMini & Replacement Blade Set$25.75Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- DealWahl 5-in-1 Non-Adjustable Replacement Blade, Size 45$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- DealWahl Competition Series Blade, Size 7F$22.99Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- DealWahl Ultimate Competition Series Blade, Size 15$25.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- DealLe Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors$7.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealEZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$610.78Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- DealKenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Andis Trim 'N Go Cordless Square Blade Pet Trimmer, Silver$21.43Chewy Price$25.72List Price
- DealTop Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealResco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$6.85Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Nail Clipper for Dogs$10.05Chewy Price$10.89List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Not at all what I thought
These look pretty sturdy and I thought for my 3 shepherd mixes it would be great to have a nice new pair of clippers to make the process easier! I tried them out today, the nails didn’t sit right and I could barely squeeze them! I don’t know if they are defective, or if that’s just the way that are! The reviews looked promising but my experience was nothing of the sort!
They seem great!
Quality seems great, but my dog won’t let me near her to try them out. Giving 5 stars bc they shipped quick and are definitely an upgrade from our previous pair! Maybe someday my dog will let me try them out.
Great nail clippers, good value.
I had a great pair of nail clippers, for my Staffordshire Bull Terrier, they were given to me. I never paid any attention to the brand name, until they were stolen! I wanted another pair as good, and the positive reviews on these, convinced me that this was the pair to buy. Everyone was, "right on"! My Daisy even hands me her paw, when she sees me get them out. Her nails are very hard, and of course, large, in diameter. They get very dry and I have had them split, when I tried using the guillotine-type nippers. A great product, well worth the price!
Great nail clippers
Great clippers, especially for the price! Normally my boy doesn't like getting his nails trimmed and will squirm around after the first clip. He laid-back and hardly complained while I finished all four paws. The clippers are sharp and easy to manipulate. I started with the guard in place but soon realized where the quicks were and decided to forgo it. Got one too close and got a few drops of blood. However he didn't complain. I think he was ready to get his nails done. I may get Mom to paint his toenails...lol. Anyway, the clippers are good quality, sharp and easy to use. Use the guard if you feel safer doing so. Thanx to Chewy for offering a great product at a reasonable price.
I love using these clippers on my dog it’s so easy with these and it feels more safe than other ones I’ve tried using!
Fine tool fir dogs
I replaced an older pair of nail clippers and am very happy with these. They are definitely for larger dogs , as the tool head itself is thick for cutting. I think on smaller dogs it would be too much. I used them today on my four Boxers and they did a fine job.
These are exactly what I was looking for to clip my Great Dane’s nails. We probably won’t use the file since it is quite tiny. However clipping his nails was a pain before because I had to use both hands to squeeze the grips enough to cut through his tough nails. I can clip them one handed now!
Great nail clippers!
These nail clippers make the job easy. We have a havanese puppy and these worked very well for her nails. Nice and sharp and the stop guide made me feel much more confident that I wouldn't get the quick. Worked great, highly recommend. The file is a nice touch, but it didn't seem to do much so we'll be getting an electric file to smooth edges after clipping.
Big Dog (Bill)
Works great for a giant dog with thick nails. I have bought this exact style under a different name. All of them work really well, but you will need to replace more often for giant hard nails because it will understandably dull the clippers.
Easy to use
These are very lightweight and easy to use. I needed a new one so that I could clip my large dogs nails and these work great. They don’t squeak so it doesn’t scare the dog or make him any more nervous than he usually is.