Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Cat Bed, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 2 beds for multiple pet households or for pets who enjoy more than one lounging area.
- Self-heating bed does not require the use of electrical outlets or batteries, conserving energy and saving money.
- A rubberized underside keeps this bed in place, making it safe for older pets and preventing sliding.
- Easily folds up for storage during non-winter months or when it’s not bed time.
- Three insulated layers provide your pet with a comfortable napping spot, no matter where they are.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Hooded Cat Bed, Blue/Gray, Small$33.81Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Horizon Large Wool Felt Cave Cat Bed$58.68Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Cuddle Cave Cat & Dog Bed, 22-in, Tan$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Fashion Splash Heated Cat Bed, Blue, Large$58.86Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter, Red/Black$72.99Chewy Price$150.99List Price
- Petmaker Feline Comfort Cavern Cat Bed, Small, Blue$16.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, White$71.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$34.83Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$47.68Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Uni 41-in Faux Fur Basket Bed Cat Tree, Gray$279.00Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 2-tier, English Chestnut$110.00Chewy Price$124.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Fashion Splash Cat Bed, Mocha$36.49Chewy Price$61.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Heated||—||Machine-washable, Heated||—||Heated, Machine-washable|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Kitten, Adult||Kitten||Kitten, Adult|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
I bought this set (Large), mostly to get the smller pad because it was the perfect size to fit inside the cat cube bed I keep on my covered porch, just for some added warmth for when my cat refuses to come inside on chilly nights. I have the bigger pad in the house, which the cats also use if I find the right spot to put it that they'll lay on it.
It took them a while to get used it it, but they love it now
I think the reason why they didn’t take to it right away is because there is a crinkly layer in there. One of my cats is very skittish and he scared himself with it, which then scared the other cat. They both use them now, though! Be advised- the two pack has two different sizes. The large one is really heckin’ large and the small one is really heckin’ small. I would have been happier with two medium ones. But I can’t complain. Why? Check out the photo. This NEVER happens. They don’t get along. This is amazing
One pad is REALLY big
Bought it for our outdoor shelter that is made from a storage tote. Wanted a pad that would fit the bottom to keep our guest warm. The pad is so big that it goes across the bottom, up the back and sides and partially across the top. With the straw inside he should be toasty. Would have preferred a smaller pad.
Nice but crinkly
Our girl had some type of health episode that has rendered feeling unbalanced. As she recovers we needed to make a cat highway of cozy comfort, also I was scared our floor was too cold. I found these mats and she likes them! They do crinkle so I was a bit worried but she's happy with them. One is nice and large (to the top left) and tbe other is quite small (top rightish) and probably would fit a soft side cat carrier well but as it is has become helpful for our current purpose. I hope they wash well! Will report back if they don't.
Cats love them
My cats love them! I do double it up with another thicker pad just for their comfort, but they lay on these mats all day. Super easy to vacuum hair off. However, it took the cats a few days to use them because they do make some crinkling noise because of the material used inside. Does not bother them now, they love these mats
my cats are obsessed
I bought this because I needed structure for the pet sling i bought because my cat couldnt adjust easily in the sling. It turned out to fit perfectly in the sling PLUS i put the larger mat on my couch and the cats are always on it!! In the picture, my one cat is snuggled on the small mat, inside the sling
My girl Dory
Didn't like this. Maybe with time she will like it. I think the krinkle backing is the issue. She likes soft . Time will tell.
At first I thought I read the description wrong but when I went back and read it again it said a two pack. I bought the large and no where did it say you would be getting one large and a mini. The small one is so tiny my large cat can hardly fit. The quality is nice but I feel totally deceived.
My cats absolutely love it
G ot this for the outside cats. They adore it. The minute I set it outside they climbed up on it and started to knead on it. Then they would climb out of it rub up against me thanking me. Then go up on it again. They love it. I would recommend this
Barn kitty heaven
I got the large and small combo for my new barn cat. The mats are a little slippery on the bottom so for the small mat I wrap it in a towel and put it on my lap or on a bench for him to snuggle on. His body is so toasty warm when he's on it! Meow already has a favorite sleeping place in among a lot of hay, so I put the large mat there and I know he is snuggled down in his favorite place, warm as can be!