Pet MD Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Effective, medicated wipes are a quick way to soothe your sidekick’s itchy, irritated skin.
- Gentle wipes are safe enough to use on your fur-iend’s face.
- Great for cleansing your dog or cat's skin between baths.
- Designed to help resolve common skin conditions like dermatitis, hot spots or skin allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Skin Wipes Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Hot Spot & Skin Fold Dog & Cat Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.54List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief Soothing & Hydrating Medicated Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Mal-A-Ket Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count$23.06Chewy Price$21.91Autoship Price
- Douxo Chlorhexidine PS Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle$34.96Chewy Price$38.65List Price$33.21Autoship Price
- VetOne KetoHex Antiseptic Pet Wipes, 50 count$13.59Chewy Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog Mousse, 5.1-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Large Breed Dog Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$10.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- MiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$22.50Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.38Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Shampoo Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (per wipe): Chlorhexidine 2%, and Ketoconazole 1% in an alcohol-based solution., Inactive Ingredients: Water...||Ophytrium, Chlorhexidine||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate Usp 2%, Ketoconazole Usp 1%, Inactive Ingredients: Propylene Glycol...||Active Ingredients (per wipe): Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, and Ketoconazole 1%., Inctive Ingredients: Water...||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I used this med and it’s great!
I haven’t bought these from chewy yet but plan to, as I just searched this because this med is great! My vet gave me a bunch recently when my dog had a nasty hot spot suddenly on her head, from scratching. No kidding in two days of using this medicated wipe it looked so much better and a week later it’s virtually gone and I was able to cancel the recheck appointment that was at 2 weeks! I’m definitely keeping these in the house for any future issues before they get out of hand pic shows original hot spot then after one week of wiping with this med! Looks even better in person because this shows speckles and her shaved area. In person this is just about gone, even the healing crust has all flaked off just about. One week, what a difference!
Instructions are incomplete
I ordered this to clean scrapes on my dog. When reading the instructions it says not to use for open wounds, cuts, or raw areas. This should have been written on the description here.
Not too Satisfied
I’ve been using these to clean my bulldog’s nose rope. The first jar clean it up after a few days. Recently, the dark, nastiness started coming back. I ordered this jar but it’s not seeming to clear it up.
Seems to be helping!
My dog would itch and scratch at her jowls ((slobbery breed)) and I’d attempt to clean them multiple times a day with just rubbing alcohol on a cloth. It wasn’t helping enough. This product had no reviews but it had many of the same ingredients as a new shampoo I’ve been trying that’s alleviated some of her itching between baths. Behold! She hasn’t scratched at her mouth since! And I only wipe once a day after breakfast! Very impressed.
Pads were very small
Smaller pads than I figured & they don't work. I keep using them but my dog still has problems with itching
Helps with skin irritations
Our Dog has many issues with environmental allergies and skin irritation. Using these regularly on his underbody seems to help significantly between his baths
These wipes are very good at cleaning and help in healing scrapes.