Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Bacon Flavor Pill Paste Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fits any size pill or capsule—use as much or as little paste as you need to create paw-fectly sized pouches for your BFF’s medication.
- Bacon-flavored paste tastes delicious and covers up unappetizing medication smells.
- Makes giving your sidekick her medication easy and enjoyable.
- Pill paste is low in calories to help keep your pet’s diet on track.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Peanut Butter Flavor Pill Paste Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz tub$11.89Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Pill Wrap Probiotic Paste Bacon Flavored Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 4.2-oz tub$11.88Chewy Price$17.97List Price$11.29Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Coco & Luna SAMe Premium Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Milk Thistle Bacon Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Milk Thistle Liver Support Salmon & Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.98Chewy Price$20.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Pet MD SAMe Plus Dog Supplement, 60 count$52.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Liver & Kidney Milkthistle Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- VetOne Pet Piller for Dogs & Cats, 12 count$24.89Chewy Price$27.05List Price
- Nutramax Panzquin Powder Pancreatic Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.1-oz tub$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Coco & Luna Liver Support Organic Milk Thistle Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Liver & Kidney Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.7-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life SAMeLq Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Cane Molasses, Glycerin Usp...||Flour (Wheat Flour, Oat Flour), Corn Syrup...||Water, Brown Rice Syrup, L-Alanine...||Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Water...||Organic Turmeric, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Pepper.|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Recovery, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Peanut Butter||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
MY CATS WOULDNT TOUCH THIS!
It appeared in the description to be for dogs & cats, so I went ahead and ordered it...bacon flavor...what's not to like? Unfortunately, lots....at least for my finicky cats. I can't return it, so I'm looking for someone who might want it.
Out with pockets
Easy to use. No waste. Not greasy or oily but pliable. Good flavors
Good at first, but doesn't hold up.
This is a great product if your pet has oddly shaped pills that don't fit into the typical pill pockets or if you find the pill pockets to have excess material for the pill size. That being said, despite proper storage and a tightly closed lid ours dried out within 4 months. It's become a single unit that is very crumbly when you try to pinch any off to use. If you have multiple pets or pets who take several pills a day I think you might be able to use this quickly enough for it to stay soft. For our pets, it didn't work out. They didn't seem to mind the flavor. It smells pretty similar to the other meat-flavored pill pouches on the market. The texture is far greasier, though. In the photos I'm attaching you can see that the product dried into a single piece that is easily removed from the container. We tried to dig deeper into the unit to see if it's soft in the middle, and interestingly the product color changed when we did this. It's still quite firm and crumbles even deeper into the "paste."
Hide a pill
My dog needed to start two different medicines and I needed an easy way to give him his pills. I have never had a problem with this product and I have purchased all flavors.
My 14 year old basset hound was not taking Pill Pockets anymore but he loves his Bacon flavored Wrap A Pill! Allows us to give him his lifesaving meds with ease!!
Works with my dog's allergies
One of the few pill wraps available that doesn't have wheat in its ingredients. My dogs love the bacon flavor. You don't have to use much to just cover the pill and down it goes like a treat. It stays soft & flexible, unlike the pocket type wraps. It is a bit more costly, but worth it to have my boy with allergies and my fussy girl take their pills.
Great for dogs, not so much cats.
My cat is on gabapentin and cosequin, so I have to give him 3 pills every day. Flavored pill coverings are a MUST for us. I wanted to try this kind since he’s very finicky; I have to rotate out his pill pocket flavors every so often or he stops eating them. He took a bite of this and wouldn’t eat anymore. Our dog, however, LOVES the taste of this, so I’ve been taking pieces of this and giving it to him as a treat so it doesn’t go to waste.
Wow! Amazing product!!!
I recently had to give my cat 3 different medications for a UTI. He fought me every single time I had to give him his meds (which was multiple times a day.). It was making him scared (and he would hide from me) and making me frustrated and disheartened. Plus when I did catch him and try to give him meds he would bite me. Then he was diagnosed with cancer and I had to start giving steroids and oral chemo. In between the UTI And the cancer diagnosis I found out about pill paste. Let me tell you how wonderful this product is! I gave him a little bit of it to see if he liked it (sans pill) and he gobbled it up! So then I wrapped a pill in it and while he did try to chew it, he just ended up swallowing it. I was really concerned because he doesn’t just swallow treats he bites them and steroids and chemo taste awful and I was afraid he would try it once, bite into it and then spit it out because of the taste. But I have been giving him his meds twice a day for the last 3 days and he has taken his meds without any fuss or stress. It has only been three days of using the product but I am so excited about it I had to write a review!
Cats did not like at all
Maybe other cats do like it, but mine wouldn't touch. But it does wrap around pills well, so if your cat liked it, it would work well.
Do not buy
I have 3 dogs, Cane Corso, American Bulldog, and a Chihuahua and all 3 will not eat this. Sniffed it and turned away. Waste of money