Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural ingredients include Colostrum Calming Complex Biopepide Blend, L-Theanine and Vitamin B to promote a calming effect.
- Will not cause fatigue or a change in your dog’s personality making it the perfect way to address stressful situations without giving your dog drugs or sedatives.
- Calming begins to take effect in as little as 20 minutes after ingesting and lasts for 4-6 hours for an all-day result.
- These chews are safe to administer on a day to day basis or in times of high stress and it’s safe to double or triple the dose to achieve the desired state of relaxation.
- Recommended for travel, boarding, trips to the veterinarian, fireworks, thunderstorms or any other situations that may cause your pet stress or anxiety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Calming + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PL360 Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 15 count$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Calm Dog Anxiety Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$19.85Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.86Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.10List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1). 62.5 mg L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand) 21.12 mg Colostrum Calming Complex™ Biopeptide Blend 10.56 mg, Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 65 mg, C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) 9 mg, L-Theanine (Suntheanine Brand) 8.5 mg....||Inactive: Calcium lactate, cane molasses, chickpeas...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
No noticeable difference
We would give our Border Collie 2 chews on days when we have yard work (loud motoring noises) and sanitation pick-up (usually 3 different large trucks all in one-day) and her behavior of barking non-stop did not change. I did notice somewhat of a calming affect during a thunderstorm. We will be trying something different next time.
sleeps like a baby!
My dog is a hyper active toddler. Some nights it is hard for her to settle down she is not quite a year old. I give her two of these (per her weight) and within 20 minutes she is sleeping like a baby! And that allows us to sleep as well. And makes all of us happy!
Did not work for my chiweenie
I thought this product would work for my hyper chiweenie. I work till midnight and I needed for her to settle down when I needed to go to sleep. It did not work for her at all. I tried it for over a week. She loved the taste. I wasted my money. I am disappointed
I have two Aussies who I have tried these on because they are very anxious in the car. To say the least they didn’t even make a dent in the calming area.
Worked so far
So far so good. She’s newly adopted love, sweet and attentive. But we learned she suffers from separation anxiety. Gave her one thirty minutes before and one just before leaving the house. When we got back home, she was fine and we had no torn curtains or shredded rugs.I’d say this works.
Gave to my lab mix
These didn’t help in anyway. I tried for the stress of separation anxiety for my dog and it didn’t work and there was no difference in him taking and not taking
No visible effect
My Chihuahua Jack Russel mix growls and barks at every little noise (not a continual bark, just a warning bark, but the growl is continual). She shakes and huffs and puffs in stress. It could be a creak in the floor from the upstairs neighbor to thunderstorms. She definitely does not react well to strangers. We started her out on half a chew since she is under 25 lbs (per the instructions on the back). This didn't seem to help at all in her nervous behaviors. Ended up increasing to a whole treat with barely a hair difference. She did enjoy them as a treat. Her poops were inconsistent starting very dry and ending in softer stools, and only during the time period when we gave her the treats. Worried that this might be casing digestive problems, we stopped giving her the treats before the bottle ran out.
What a pleasant surprise!
My four chihuahuas were always jumpy when it rained and stormed. It was impossible to keep every dog calm. I decided to try your product and I was pleasantly surprised at the change. My oldest dog was really miserable when it rained so I gave her just one half of a chew and she relaxed and laid on my bed instead of getting under it!
great for my dog.he has very bad crate anxiety at night.
A no go for us
Well they wouldn't eat them and even when they did, it did absolutely nothing.