Pet Parade Sonic Repellent Stay Off Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps pets off your furniture when you’re not home with an easy-to-place mat.
- Touch sensitive training pad can be used on the bed, sofa, chairs, counter tops, or anywhere else your pet is forbidden.
- Deters your four-legged friend by sounding a loud 95 decibel beep when touched.
- A safe, humane, and effective way to continue training your pets when you’re not home.
- Just insert a 9 volt battery and let the mat keep your pet at bay.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Grouse, 4-oz bottle$13.79Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 50-mL, 4 count$26.69Chewy Price$68.00List Price
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$7.66Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11774 Deluxe Heel Dog Training Stick$11.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- CLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$29.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-1175 Roy Gonia Clear Competition Dog Whistle$6.95Chewy Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Cherry Red$18.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Yellow Polka Dots$14.99Chewy Price
- Puppies in Bloom Color Coordinated Breeder Record Keeping Charts$11.00Chewy Price
- Remington Foam Fowl Dog Training Dummy, Quail, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe RFA-67 6 Volt Replacement Batteries, 2 pack$7.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
This was working well for us when training our dog to stay off the couch. So I bought another. Unfortunately, they only lasted about 3 months. Maybe a wire came loose or something but both of them randomly stopped working. After changing the batteries they still did not work. So it cost us over $50 for about 3 months. Not worth it in my opinion.
Worked and then...nothing
Turns out a cord inside the battery became disconnected. Very minimal use. Do not buy. Save your money.
So stupid don’t worry
Don’t buy waste of money .Don’t scare them they still get one the couch with it
This only set off alarm when I moved it. My cat walked on it and moved it off the table without a beep... waste of money!
Item battery compartment did not have a place to connect battery. Would like to return.
Worked until it didn’t
These were a great way to keep my 70lb dog off of the couch. I needed 2 cover the couch space but it worked until one day they just stopped. I replaced the batteries and made sure it was on- nothing. Opened it up and all of the wiring looked fine. There were no bite marks, no water damage but BOTH that I’d ordered together stopped working at the same time.
Pet mat makes loud high pitch beep when my yorkies jump on it, it only took twice, and they no longer get on my couch.
It works for our hound dog
It works for our hound dog, I wish there was a longer option.
this product is trash
Don’t buy this it is not as appears will need about 4 of them to cover your couch. For 20$ waste of money.
well, it works
I got this with the purpose of keeping the dog off the couch and training him to not get on it when we aren’t home. And he got it very quickly. Right now we have it under a blanket across the cushions. I wanted to put it somewhere he doesn’t see it or it will only work when he sees the black mat on the couch and it didn’t sense his weight if it was under the cushion. It has also had the added benefit of doing and IQ test on my cats lol. One of them delicately hops onto the couch and tip toes around it to lay on the back of the couch. The other just jumps up and right back down when it beeps.