Pet Parade Three Step Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet steps give your buddy a boost, so he can join you on the sofa, bed or chair.
- Easy assembly with no tools required.
- Removable cover is a snap to clean.
- Plush material is soft on your buddy’s paws.
- Durable, secure frame keeps your paw-tner safe.
- Ideal to help your pet reach high beds or couches.
- Fast easy assembly - no tools required
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Plush soft cover is soft on pets paws
- Durable secure frame
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$44.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, Medium$60.19Chewy Price$84.00List Price
- dealPrecious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Red Black$53.49Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey Checked, X-Large, 4 Step$142.24Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Vintage, 4 Step$59.75Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$100.58Chewy Price$112.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Acrylic, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Features||—||Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Exactly as Pictured and Advertised
I was pleasantly surprised when all those frail looking pieces snapped into place, and then, covered with the white, downy cover, the stairs looked exactly as pictured on the box. At age 90 my fingers were not strong enough to snap the parts together. A male friend did it in fifteen minutes and told me the instructions were good. Also he leaned heavily on it show how sturdy it is. My 13 year old, deaf arthritic cat, Cora, is gradually adjusting to using it. Her back legs are not as springy as they used to be. I highly recommend it as practical and attractive.
this is the worst hunk of junk I have ever purchased - when I finally got it built, it was a pathetic looking thing that didn't even reach the side rails of my bed. Awful! no way my cat could use it.