Pet Qwerks BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- BarkBones are made from 100% nylon and real bacon for a flavor your dog will love.
- Each bone is non-allergenic and non-toxic for a chew toy you and your dog can trust.
- The perfect toy to keep your dog preoccupied for hours of playtime fun.
- Designed with a curve that’s easy for your dog to pick up.
- All bones are FDA compliant and are proudly made in the USA without colorants, flavorings or additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Chew Bone Dog Toy, Beef, Medium$11.55Chewy Price$11.89List Price$10.97Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Petstages Liver Branch Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$10.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealNylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, Femur Beef, Medium$10.19Chewy Price$13.19List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Petstages Orka Jack Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Playology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Medium, Chicken Scented$19.99Chewy Price
- KONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Fetch Stick Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Play Strong Rubber Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Nylon and Real Bacon||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Good for even the most aggressive chewers! Highly recommend.
My pup loves it
My ten month old puppy loves this bone. He has been able to chew on it a lot without any pieces breaking off. I do keep a close eye on the condition of it in case this happens. So far, he has had it for about a month and it is holding up good. The only thing I don't like, as with other bones of this type, the outside gets rough and is scratchy.
A good size tough bone of nylon. I like that you can sand the bone smooth and the pet can keep chewing it over and over instead of replacing it again and again. This was an X-Large bone for 60 lbs Black lab.
Large Bark Bone Review
My 70lb Black Lab loves his Bacon Flavored Bark Bone. He stays pretty busy, but the minute he is not he is chewing on it! I highly recommend one.
Not for strong chewers
Nope this did not last at all. Day 1 it looked pretty grizzled up by day 5 pieces that were too big coming off and this was with little chewing each day. It is now taken away total waste of money. 9 month old lab mix
Good Chew Overall
This seems to be a good chew. Comparable to Benebone brand chews. The large size is a little small for my Cane Corso, but it works.
It's a hit
The curved shaped is easy to hold and chew. Brilliant.
My dog wouldn’t touch these bones, hoping I can return
Bacon Bark Bone
I have a 10 month Pit that chews everything so we have to buy things that will stand up to her tough chewing. This has become one of her faves.
Super hard toy
It is a heavy hard toy and I was hoping my aggressive chewer would like it but she has no interest in it at all