Pet Qwerks Barkbone Mesquite Chicken Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-edible, mess-free nylon dog chew is made to provide aggressive chewers with hours of yummy, licking fun.
- Features tiny flavor cells that hold small amounts of spreadable treats to entice your dog’s natural foraging instinct without excessive extra calories.
- Also generously flavored to the bone with food-grade chicken flavoring so it’s aromatic and tasty on its own!
- Textured design also massages his gums and scrapes his teeth to help promote oral health, with a hefty, curved shape that is easy to pick up.
- Made in the USA with a dishwasher-safe design so it can be easily cleaned after each round of chewing. Or use a brush!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Bacon Flavor Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, X-Large$15.12Chewy Price$23.69List Price$14.36Autoship Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Bamboo Chicken Dog Toy, 9.5-in$9.79Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- Petstages Ruffwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Monster$25.72Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy,Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nylabone Antler Alternative Power Chew Dog Toy, Venison Large$14.06Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.36Autoship Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Hartz Chew ‘n Clean Chew Chicken Flavored Tri-Point Dog Treat & Chew Toy, Small$6.79Chewy Price$7.68List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Nylon and Real Chicken|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Broke my dog's back tooth. She really liked it, but clearly this is not a safe chew toy. She's a terribly aggressive chewer so can't have plushie toys because she rips them to pieces in no time flat.
He loves this one. Carries it around with him and gets satisfaction out of it. Great material for long chew time.
Dogs love them
Our dogs love these bones and will chew on them all day if we’d let them. The holes in these are great to put PB in to keep them busy.
Any treats I buy for my dog he loves them all. I have tried so many to list here but if it’s a treat he will get all excited he also loves all the steak toys I buy & the toys that dispenses treats
Long lasting, no mess
This is one of the few chew toys that my power chewing Chocolate Lab is allowed to have. It does not splinter. Not worries of swallowing large pieces. I spread peanut butter on the end sometimes. I wash it on the top level of the dishwasher. We ALWAYS have a couple of them around. We like them
These are great chews. They actually smell like mesquite chicken. Pups love them
Bark ones are one of my faves and my super chewers love them! We use bark ones and also a hard rubber toy for our pits. The vet says their teeth and gums look great. These bones are hard enough to last a long time, (several months vs a couple of weeks for kong!), plus soft enough to leave a tooth imprint and eventually to wear down enough that we throw the stub away and start new. My dogs are super tough chewers, these bones can take it. Both chicken and peanut butter are great.
Will buy again
My standard poodle loves this chew toy and it stands up to her heavy chewing. I will buy this again !!!!
They both love it
Great chew toy! They both enjoy playing with it.
Flat bone flavored
My puppy loves the flavor and is able to chew on it. No breakage yet.