Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-edible, mess-free nylon dog chew is made to provide aggressive chewers with hours of yummy, licking fun.
- Features tiny flavor cells that hold small amounts of spreadable treats to entice your dog’s natural foraging instinct without excessive extra calories.
- Also generously flavored to the bone with food-grade peanut butter flavoring so it’s aromatic and tasty on its own!
- Textured design also massages his gums and scrapes his teeth to help promote oral health, with a hefty, curved shape that is easy to pick up.
- Made in the USA with a dishwasher-safe design so it can be easily cleaned after each round of chewing. Or use a brush!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Cheese Bone Dog Chew Toy, Large$16.70Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$7.56Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Curvy Peanut Butter Flavored Dental Dog Chew Toy, Large$12.99Chewy Price$15.89List Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Ring Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Trident Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$14.73Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Chew Bone Bacon & Cheese Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Giant$14.95Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Monster$25.72Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Dog Chew Toy, Bone Beef, Large$12.30Chewy Price$25.19List Price$11.69Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Toy Philly Cheesesteak, Small$8.69Chewy Price$8.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Teething||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
pitbull tested and lasts forever
This bone is made of a plastic type material but it lasts forever. This bone is just about the only bone other than antlers, that my Dogg doesn't destroy in minutes.
They Say Thank You For The Bones!
Kai and Smokey definitely love the bones Chewy never disappoints! Member since 2017 <3
met its match
One bone that Mochi doesn’t bite into and destroy. Holds up well.
Does the job, mostly.
So, this has a good design. I like that the bone has a curve. My dogs like it and it holds up well. The only reason for 4/5 is because the little grooves to spread peanut butter over don't hold the peanut butter in. They should be slightly bigger in my opinion so the treat can actually get in there.
Yum! Yum! Good
Bought the larger one for my husky when I bought the little one for the labradoodle puppy. Still going strong. Both dogs love theirs and they are still chew worthy after a year. Still has lots of chew left but it was time for something new.
NOT SO GREAT
This bone is not as durable as mentioned. the bone is really thin in the middle and the size is 5 inches long rather then the 8 inches it says. I think this bone would be ok for a small dog, but not my BIG DOG. The bone is more for light chewers.
Great chew toy
My 2 1/2 yr old doodle has always liked this chew toy so we bought one for our new Bernedoodle. A hit! And safe!
my dog won’t touch
My dog won’t touch it. This is the 3rd bone I bought. I tried 2 other brands, my dog won’t touch any. That’s why I don’t want to give 1 star. Its my dog. I know other dogs that like these kind of bone. My dog will smell it, but she knows it’s not food. She just walked away doesn’t want to be bothered. I don’t think she understands the concept of smell like food but not food to eat. Meanwhile she will chew wood on sofa, or her brush etc. which they don’t smell like food.
My dogs won’t chew them
Nothing wrong with the product, my dogs just don’t want to chew on it and my dogs LOVE chewing on these types of bones. I spread peanut butter on them to try to get them to go for it, but they licked the PB off and never touched the bones again.
I have two aggressive chewers. They both enjoy this new addition to their toy basket. Long lasting satisfaction.