Pet Wellbeing Calming CARE Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Calming supplement to help your furry friend relax and relieve anxiety.
- Contains 8 herbal ingredients that holistically work on stress hormones and brain neurotransmitters.
- Helps maintain balanced behavior and assists with hyperactivity.
- Supports the nervous system of your paw-tner for natural stress support.
- Made with organically grown and selectively imported herbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealHomeoPet Storm Stress for Pets 20-80lbs, 450 drops$4.51Chewy Price$7.06List Price$4.28Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$20.46Chewy Price$28.00List Price$19.44Autoship Price
- Mela-Vet Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 120 count$19.99Chewy Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Panic Attack Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- NaturPet Be Calm Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- PetAlive Scare-D-Pet Loud Noise Calming Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- PetAlive EaseSure-S Brain & Nervous System Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$35.17Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.41Autoship Price
- dealSentry Good Behavior Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$19.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.84Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Ultimate Peacemaker Aromatherapy Set for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxicalm Calming Aid for Dogs, 120 tablets$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- dealNaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- dealNaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera), Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua), Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)...||Thiamine, L-Tryptophan, Hemp Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, L-Tryptophan, Chamomile Extract...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Extracts (1:4) 225 mg (Skullcap, Chamomile, Valerian...||Active Ingredients: Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora), Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||N/A||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic, Natural||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I've been wanting to write a review for awhile and now that its time to order I will write one. I have a 19 yr old cat with Thyroid, Kidney and seizure issues. She was twitching constantly, doing what I called "micro seizures," and full on seizures. I gave her this product daily and it has been life saving. I cannot stress enough how well this product is working. No twitching and no seizures of any kind now. Thank you so much for making this product, it is truly awesome!
I bought this specifically to help my 2 older maltese to feel more comfortable during July 4th. I choose this brand as some other supplement they made worked like a charm. So sad that these drops did not work at all. My poor fur babies were miserable during fireworks week ;(
These drops did not ease or calm my cat down. Followed directions, did not see any improvements in my cats behavior. He continues to meow very loud.
This product so far has been amazing! My 10 yer old dachshund has always had issues. I recently ordered a shock collar but now I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. She is afraid of her own shadow, hides and runs from me when we have company or when I leave the house. It's only been about 5 days using but it seems to be working!
Pet Wellbeing Confort Drops
I have a Bengal cat that gets very stressed out going to the vets. These drops help mellow him out and allows him to stay calm.
Have been using for about 2 weeks, for cat with hyperesthesia. It seems to be helping her. Her back is less twitchy now and she seems to be less bothered also when I brush her "pants" . Will keep using because it seems to help her, even though its been just 2 weeks